Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F7 Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

F7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: F7 Confessional   F7 Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 am

I had a feeling something fishy was going down last night lol. Once the challenge finished it was crazy up in here, I felt like I was back in the school yard with all the whisperings and 'he saids', 'she saids' lol. I entertained a lot of ideas, but when it came down to it I had to leave before I could properly discuss it with anyone. I ended up chickening out of making a real move and voting Maggie with the majority. But Daryl played his idol on Maggie and Glenn went home instead. I'm not too upset if I'm honest because Glenn was always going to be dispensible and better him then me. The awesome news is that Daryl doesn't have an idol anymore Smile I think he feels as if he got one over on everyone by keeping Maggie and getting rid of Glenn, but I think what really happened is that he let a personal vendetta blind him and now he is stuck with only two real allies and no idol protection. I'm going to desperately try to get Morgan, Shane and Rick to commit to a four. If we do so then we can go to F4 together. We all have a much better chance against each other than we do against Maggie, Daryl or even Merle. I'm hoping they will go for it because they have nothing else to lose. I might have underestimated how close one of them is to Daryl though, in which case I am screwed haha. I hope not though because there were only three votes for Glenn at the right tribal. If Daryl doesn't win tonight I want him gone, if he does then I guess it's Maggie or Merle.
Let's hope this works kids!

Last edited by Hershel Greene on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

F7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Confessional   F7 Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Your confessionals are a very entertaining read...love them. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

F7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Confessional   F7 Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Haha Glad to hear it. I'm never sure if they'll make sense to anyone who isn't me Razz
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

F7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Confessional   F7 Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Slight modification to the original plan. The four consist of me, Morgan, Rick and Merle now. Rick felt more comfortable having Merle as they are close and that's fine by me. We can use them as a two and then pull in a third to take them down as and when needed. Shane is revealing himself to be less than trustworthy at the moment though. He is trying to get me to turn on Rick at the moment, which would be a real dumbass move. Rick is one of the few people who allow me to have numbers against Daryl and Maggie and Shane wants him voted out before them? I can only assume that he has something going on with Daryl. I'm going to give Daryl a one night reprieve I think, just because I see Maggie as the greater threat of the two, challenge wise. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh and I won immunity - good for me Smile About time I started showing up lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Confessional   F7 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

F7 Confessional
Page 1 of 1