Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 15 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 15   Confessional 15 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 am

So im still annoyed amy quit, but im slowly just starting to get over it. So in mine and daryl's forest chat, he is getting chummy with maggie, and I can understand trying to get to get to know everyone, but I think she is playing both sides, which makes me suspicious of her, so I have to make sure she doesnt cloud his mind with nonsense.

So I find out what the immunity challenge is, and its a speed and elimination type challenge, and I am so happy, because this is the best type of challenge to take a girl out, and make sure they dont win immunity.

So like I figured jacqui was one of the first few out, along with maggie, so after that happened, and shane eliminated me (bitch), I felt that I could relax. Boy was I wrong.

So I am all ready to finally vote jacqui out. And daryl comes to me about a plan. Apparently glenn is trying to stage daryl exit, because he doesnt like strong players maybe? And he says that maggie told him all of this.

Immediately I am suspicious, because I dont trust maggie for one bit. And now daryl is super paranoid, and he gets tunnel vision about voting out glenn, but at this point its final 9, we cant turn on the men just yet, there is still a lot of game left to be played.

Then he brings up this ludicrous plan of me, him, shane, jacqui, and maggie taking over the majority to vote out glenn, and the others. At first I freak out, because he is not thinking clearly, and now it is my job to talk him off the ledge. Both of those girls cannot go to final 5, because they will walk to the finals with no problem, and they will have the best argument to win, they broke up the powerful mens alliance and got to the end. Im not having that.

Then daryl mentions that we could force a tie next round, and again I need to talk him off the ledge, we cant even talk the next round before we hammer out this one. I flat out told him that I was not going to the final 5 with those 2 girls, it was just not happening.

He eventually came around, and we agreed to vote off jacqui. Then tribal council comes up and jacqui goes in a landslide, and for the first time in a while, a take a breath because she is out of the game. Dont get me wrong she is a nice girl, and a great competitor, but she was just a huge threat to my game, and couldnt stick around, but she was a tough competitor, and I applaud her for that, she is one person im excited to see who they are, because I think me and her might get along. Hopefully.

So now this puts us in an interesting situation, because now daryl is hell bent on getting glenn out and maggie is telling him/filling his head with ideas, and it looks like I cant talk him off the ledge this time, so as of right now we are thinking of tying the vote for glenn. With me, him, shane, and maggie. And I dont know if thats the best idea. I really want to think the mens alliance is still strong together, and for once I am hoping maggie wins immunity, so that our core 5 men can vote off glenn since he was next on the chopping block, and it keeps the blood off our hands.

But this is all speculation, I just have to wait till tomorrow, after the immunity challenge, which I am going to miss, because I need a break, because I am here every night, and I am hoping maggie will win it, so with me not here, it reduces her competition. And with that i'm out for the night, peace.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 15
Page 1 of 1