Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Camp

Go down 
+10
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Maggie Greene
Rick Grimes
Glenn
Jacqui
Amy
Dale
Patricia
Zuchini Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn

Glenn

Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Glenn wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:
You just ride Daryl's pole because you think that it was a stroke of genius to use your vote. It wasn't, Daryl freaking hated Glenn and that was his motivation behind making that move.

True. He's stated that several times. Had I not tried to vote Daryl out or had YOU not told him I wanted to do that, he never would of used that idol on you.
Yeah so credit to me for saving myself and credit to Daryl/Merle for thinking long term instead of for one vote.

Credit you sure, but for Daryl it was personal, or at least that's what his PM to me said.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Glenn wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Glenn its more like the pitcher playing terrible but the offense saving him. And just because he has a good idea doesnt mean anything. If he doesnt execute his plan then his plan was useless.

Have you watched baseball? lol. Hershel has done everything he can to show them options. A pitcher who gives up a lot of runs....certainly is not doing everything he can. In baseball Maggie, pitchers don't want to give up runs.
Are you fucking stupid? I watch baseball all the time and Hershel is the pitcher that is barely surviving because his offense(challenges) are saving him. His plans (like a pitchers throws) are not working thus you have it backwards.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Settle down. No need to get all huffy and puffy. Clearly you see it one way and I see it another. Before you decide to burn a house down, I'll wipe my hands with this one.

Edit: Though one would argue that immunity wins would be defensive because if you have a strong defense you can't lose. Like having immunity, you can't leave. Either way, I see your temper raising so I'll let this one go lol

Last edited by Glenn on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
How am I being bitter? None played a good social game. Hershel played the best challenge game. Daryl and Merle played the best strategic games. And to make it to the end by using your mind is much more impressive then having luck and a fast computer.

I agree with this. I want to wait for the final tribal to pass more judgement, because I don't think Hershel is the strategic dummy you portray him as. His post in the last tribal to Shane and Merle was about as on point as you could be.

If you liked that, you should've seen the Forest Chat Hershel and I had, Rick. You are correct in saying that it's not his fault people would not listen to rational suggestions about the votes. There has been, and apparently still is, too much irrationality in this game.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Glenn its more like the pitcher playing terrible but the offense saving him. And just because he has a good idea doesnt mean anything. If he doesnt execute his plan then his plan was useless.

lol this is just a knock against yourself. It's like of course some one has a good plan, but if the other people around him are too blind to see it and he can't convince them then it's his fault.
Yeah but I also had the plan at merge that saved me, helped those 3, and Hershel had the option first and blew it
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Here's how I look at the baseball analogy. Hershel's offense is saving him, and he's throwing good pitches but his catcher is not good. Catcher is making a lot of errors and letting in runs.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
How am I being bitter? None played a good social game. Hershel played the best challenge game. Daryl and Merle played the best strategic games. And to make it to the end by using your mind is much more impressive then having luck and a fast computer.

I agree with this. I want to wait for the final tribal to pass more judgement, because I don't think Hershel is the strategic dummy you portray him as. His post in the last tribal to Shane and Merle was about as on point as you could be.
About like mine in the one tribal council that you ignored? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Glenn wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:

So had your luck and fast computer continued and you won more immunity challenges than your 3 (I think that's how many you won), can you honestly say you would not bring up your immunity wins during final tribal council? I'm willing to bet you would try to make them mean something.
I would bring them up because they are impressive but they arent everything and as it looks now, Hershel has nothing else going for him.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm

My downfall was my own doing. I saw Daryl for the threat that he was and decided to not let him run the game and to try to make a move against him. I could have stood idly by and probably still be in the game, but that's not how I wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Glenn wrote:
Settle down. No need to get all huffy and puffy. Clearly you see it one way and I see it another. Before you decide to burn a house down, I'll wipe my hands with this one.

Edit: Though one would argue that immunity wins would be defensive because if you have a strong defense you can't lose. Like having immunity, you can't leave. Either way, I see your temper raising so I'll let this one go lol
Laughing just dont knock my baseball. Baseball is my sport Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
My downfall was my own doing. I saw Daryl for the threat that he was and decided to not let him run the game and to try to make a move against him. I could have stood idly by and probably still be in the game, but that's not how I wanted to play.
Umm how was targeting me contribute to you going against Daryl? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

And who's your team?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Well that could give away my identity Wink
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:

I'll tell you mine. I doubt it would lol
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:

Because when I wanted you gone and he saved you, I figured he instantly gained a lot of support from the women on the jury and made himself look like a big time player.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Glenn wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:

I'll tell you mine. I doubt it would lol
Oh I bet it would.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:

Because when I wanted you gone and he saved you, I figured he instantly gained a lot of support from the women on the jury and made himself look like a big time player.
Right but you still targeted me afterwards Laughing
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm

lol ah come on I'm curious. It wouldn't though, I don't care enough to remember peoples names on IMDB most of the time. I don't think I would care to remember where their from or who they like in sports lol.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:

Oh I see. I thought I could get everyone on board to vote you, and then deal with Daryl at the next one. I went to Merle and told him that I thought we should switch alliances and go with Morgan and Hershel, and he said that was cool with him...so I figured I had the numbers to get rid of Daryl or Shane at the next one with no problem, but as we know now Merle was closer with Daryl the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Glenn wrote:
lol ah come on I'm curious. It wouldn't though, I don't care enough to remember peoples names on IMDB most of the time. I don't think I would care to remember where their from or who they like in sports lol.
You will have to wait and ask me again after the episode I leave is aired. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Rick Grimes wrote:

Oh I see. I thought I could get everyone on board to vote you, and then deal with Daryl at the next one. I went to Merle and told him that I thought we should switch alliances and go with Morgan and Hershel, and he said that was cool with him...so I figured I had the numbers to get rid of Daryl or Shane at the next one with no problem, but as we know now Merle was closer with Daryl the whole time.
Oh ok. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Laughing , my brain hurts, too much thinking. Talk to yalls later. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

They all sucked equally. No one stands out.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Maggie, sorry but the boys have good points, but not saying you don't.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Will the final challenge be endurance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Camp
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next