Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Camp

Go down 
+10
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Maggie Greene
Rick Grimes
Glenn
Jacqui
Amy
Dale
Patricia
Zuchini Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
Morgan wrote:
We're all in the jury, we were all outplayed, or at least outlasted because of one factor or another. Not worth pointing out because there's no way to disagree with it. No big deal though, as I said, I'm not getting into any arguments.
Totally agree but some people are stupid and need to be told the truth. Very Happy

You dont know the truth Bitch, so shut your mouth.
Umm the truth is Daryl used you then got rid of you just like you do with a bitch, and now you are bitter. Whats funnier though is that if you voted in time you could have made finals. LOL
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm not saying that I wasn't outplayed. I was outplayed. Twice. So spare me the "you're a hypocrite, Dale" card.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 pm

That's why there's a jury vote - it all depends on what you respect in gameplay. Do you like a challenge competitor, do you like a smooth liar, do you like an honest guy, do you like the hard worker, do you like the guy who took the simplest route, do you like the coattail renegade, do you consider luck and circumstance or do you look at nothing but the end result, do you consider the frequency of someone's name coming up, do you assume that very frequency to be a beneficial factor or not.

There's no use arguing about it, it's most likely that we all have different criteria to assess the guys who made it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 pm

I just can't wait for Dale to vote for Daryl. It's going to be so hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Morgan wrote:
That's why there's a jury vote - it all depends on what you respect in gameplay. Do you like a challenge competitor, do you like a smooth liar, do you like an honest guy, do you like the hard worker, do you like the guy who took the simplest route, do you like the coattail renegade, do you consider luck and circumstance or do you look at nothing but the end result, do you consider the frequency of someone's name coming up, do you assume that very frequency to be a beneficial factor or not.

There's no use arguing about it, it's most likely that we all have different criteria to assess the guys who made it to the end.
Don't forget the biggest one, are you bitter?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Lmao, i know i should have voted

ohhh welllllll

i didnt want to make the finals anyways so HAAAAAAAAA

Maggie can we just get naked and talk about things?

i wont bite.........hard.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:27 pm

I don't have my mind made up right now. From what I've heard, Daryl seems to be the cold, calculating player while Herschel went on an immunity streak and relied on that alone to make it far. I'm much more interested to see what the third person has to say, even though I don't know who else is in the final three.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Don't forget the biggest one, are you bitter?

True that.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Lmao, i know i should have voted

ohhh welllllll

i didnt want to make the finals anyways so HAAAAAAAAA

Maggie can we just get naked and talk about things?

i wont bite.........hard.

If you didnt want to make finals, then why are you so fucking bitter?

Idiot Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

The only ones who should be allowed to be bitter are the women and the women only. They were dealt a shit hand. But all personal feelings aside, they shouldn't say that they played better than the remaining three finalists.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Dale wrote:
The only ones who should be allowed to be bitter are the women and the women only. They were dealt a shit hand. But all personal feelings aside, they shouldn't say that they played better than the remaining three finalists.

Not completely played better, but in my eyes played a more rounded game. There are many parts in survivor and just relying on one part is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Bitter or Drunk?

You decide.......
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Wasn't it essentially the one-dimensional approach that decided the whole game from beginning to end? There were only a few moments where the boat was actually rocking, but it was a pretty smooth sail.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

While I do agree that it is annoying, Maggie, they still excelled in that field. They weren't the jack of all trades, but they did concentrate their energy into one area which ultimately benefited them.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Bitter or Drunk?

You decide.......
Look who's talking Mr. "Daryl voted me out so I'm voting Hershel."
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh Robbie. He mad.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Dale wrote:
While I do agree that it is annoying, Maggie, they still excelled in that field. They weren't the jack of all trades, but they did concentrate their energy into one area which ultimately benefited them.
True its just super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Cut the tears.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 pm

This might be the craziest group of jurors ever Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Cut the tears.
Don't call me bitter when you are.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Lmao im actually not bitter relax you little hoe.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm

If you aren't bitter then why are you voting Hershel and not even going to give Daryl any shot at all?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm

He's bitter.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Because i want Hershel to win?

idgi.

shut up old man ill gut you like a fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Camp
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next