Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Camp

Go down 
+10
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Maggie Greene
Rick Grimes
Glenn
Jacqui
Amy
Dale
Patricia
Zuchini Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 am

Thats funny since Hershel voted me early that night knowing the plan wouldn't work since he already voted.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 am

Yeah but then he signed off, and didn't come back on and tell me until later.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:28 am

Yeah so he just lead us on when he knew it wouldn't work which is one of the reasons I didnt flip to them tonight. Well that and because them aholes kept voting me every round. If the final 3 is who I think it will be I can't wait until we get there.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Ugh I feel like my vote is going to be for who I want to lose the least. Shane is pathetic and doing nothing. Hershel is an idiot. Morgan is clueless. And I told myself going into this game I would not vote for a character who wasn't in the comics. So nobody is left. :/
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hershel is the man!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am

Everything went as predicted Very Happy What's going on around here, youngsters?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

Hey Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

This was one hard game to play, to be honest. The social interactions were overbearingly awkward by the last 3-4 votes.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 am

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 am

Also, *eyeroll* at people getting hurt that they're in the minority now. Karma is a BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 am

So if Hershel wins immunity again who will we see here?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 am

If they're smart, they are going to vote Daryl out. But they won't, so I expect to see Merle.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm

I think Merle is guaranteed finals. He is playing a great game. He is Daryl's right hand man and is in on all the decisions but lets Daryl take the blame.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

hershy needs to be in the finals!! Smile

Dale why are you still so miserable? lol can you not enjoy yourself?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey Captain Morgan! Smile Nice of you to join us.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
I think Merle is guaranteed finals. He is playing a great game. He is Daryl's right hand man and is in on all the decisions but lets Daryl take the blame.

I think a final 3 of Hershel, Daryl and Merle would be pretty dang competitive. I mean Daryl has played good...I think? Maybe, but he Russell Hantz'd my jury vote. Hershel has been a Fabio down the stretch with more wits about him and Merle has been a Sophie Clark. Tough call really.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 pm

lol okay I need to stop attacking the final 4, I'll probably be in trouble when the Zuch sees.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Glenn, hey-ooo!

Amy, sad to see you think we're all just jerks.

Dale, if you were hinting at me, I'm not bitter at all and I presumed I was in the minority a while ago. However, I was hoping for one of the guys (presumably Shane) to vote out Daryl - I presumed Shane was attempting to play two sides and would make the wise decision to join me and Hershel to get rid of Daryl/Merle aka the threats, but it was not to be. They made their decision and I'm cool with it.

I understood they were stubborn guys once the guys got their own Forest Chat (which was a fairly high number and I hadn't been included in previous ones) after the merge, but in this game, it's not wise to give up just because of that. Trying to play an honest game doesn't work near the end, I've realized that much. No bitterness though, not a bad position to end up in.

Ironically, near the merge, I mentioned that I was probably around fifth on the totem pole to be voted out. Jinxed myself Very Happy

Last edited by Morgan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Glenn wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:

I think a final 3 of Hershel, Daryl and Merle would be pretty dang competitive. I mean Daryl has played good...I think? Maybe, but he Russell Hantz'd my jury vote. Hershel has been a Fabio down the stretch with more wits about him and Merle has been a Sophie Clark. Tough call really.

I don't know what their cases will be though. From what I know, Hershel could play on his immunity streak, which I respect; Daryl has a nice case with not allowing himself to be voted out after he played the idol on Maggie; Merle would probably go with saying he let Daryl take the heat and slid by the whole time while still pulling the trigger behind the scenes and Shane...well, Shane is the odd man out. I sincerely don't know what he has done in this game apart from being the only one who lied in my face straight up Very Happy No hard feelings towards that, it's not just my style.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeah I hear you. Daryl went out of his way to be a complete A-hole to me the night and day I left. Like I'm fine with being voted out but I don't like being disrespected and spit on.

True though, not sure how they will fully differentiate themselves.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: hey there   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Whats goin on walkers
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Just hungry.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:50 pm

This is getting quite catty. I preferred keeping a lid on this kind of shoutfest, it's not a good look for the game as a whole in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I love to bitch and moan. I'm old, remember?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm

I meant the tribal is catty. This place is THE BEE'S KNEES, bitching and moaning is encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Camp
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next