Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 am

Ok so here are my thoughts on the women's tribe:

Andrea=You suck. Cant believe my sister would leave us abandoned like this. Shes next to go if we lose another challenge.

Abuela=Shes a wild one. Like her but she likes to fight and thats no bueno.

Patricia=I feel like she can be a little stubborn, but shes around and she helps with challenges. Thumbs up.

Carol=I dont think I have talked to her at all, and she has yet to show up for a challenge (I think). Shes at risk.

Lori=Shes cute, but still needs to show up more. I talked to her a few times. Amy approves.

Maggie=Ms. Excuses. Eww. Another one I have yet to talk to.

Beth=She looks so fragile and scared lol. But she showed up for challenges so thats good.

Jacqui=I love Jacqui, shes so sweet and nice. I think me and her are the two most active of the tribe.

I'll post what I think about the men after their TC is posted.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

My thoughts on the men's tribe:

Daryl Dixon: A stud. I want to have his babies. Plus we have been talking a lot lately and I like him. A+

Morgan: Meh. C

Hershel Greene: Sweet old man, but he eliminated me in that challenge, so i hate him. B-

T-dog: I was never a fan of this character in the show, not any different here. D

Glenn: Scum. Worst person in the men's tribe. I hate him. F-

Shane Walsh: Dont know him very well but hes hawt. Not as hawt as Daryl though. A-

Rick Grimes: GTFO already, I can't believe the most important character of the series is so lame in this game. D-

Merle: Hes just as hawt as his brother, mmmhmm. I dont like that hes a racist but hes probably good in bed. A
Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1