Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Im not sure if I want a merge or not. I would like to weaken their numbers but if we merge now we might be able to flip Rick or Morgan before they get voted out. Also if we lose again and Patricia leaves that might help us at merge because they might try to get each other out and target us later.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I am now talking to both Glenn and Hershel about how much these girls hate me and that I can't wait for new people. I got to cover my own ass before the other girls. My main plan right now is to get Patricia and Amy voted out. Then me and Jacqui say that there are 7 of them so 3 of them are on the outs and will leave after we do. Use us to make a move while you can.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

I just sent Rick the best message he could ever get

Hi Rick. I just wanted to say hi and good luck because I think we are in the same boat. Im the bottom girl on my side and you are one of the bottom guys on your side. Or at least thats how it seems. It sucks though because the guys are going to pick the girls off. Then that leaves you 7 guys and you will split 4-3 and it seems that you Morgan and Shane will be getting picked off next since Merle, Darryl, Glenn and Hershel seem to be a super tight foursome. So like I said I just wanted to wish you luck in defying the odds in this game since I think I will be the next to go if the girls lose another immunity challenge Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Rick is a moron for telling the guys I messaged him. I gave him the perfect opprotunity to be in the final 3 with Morgan and whoever else is on the outs and he tells the guys? Time to turn the tables on him starting with my dad. And if I fail big deal he still wont make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

If only you could read my pms to glenn. I'm lying so much to him because Im working on my other plan. Let two girls get voted out then make a play with 3 guys. Go to final 7 and switch to the other 2 guys. Go to final 5 and go back to the solo guy then go to final 3. Then if needed vote him out at final 3 and go finals with the other girl. Of course this will take a lot of work though.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Dale coming back could really help us. I think he might get targetted by the guys first giving us all a pass. And if we play this right and can get a guy out tonight that would make numbers 6-5.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Im so sad I didnt win this challenge I wanted to feel completely safe tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

As happy as I am for Jacqui I cant help but think that makes me the target Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 pm

It will either be me or Amy tonight and I think it will be me Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

I think Jacqui is playing the idol on Amy but I think I am getting voted Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 am

Waiting on the vote reveal is so nerve racking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 8   Confessionals 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals 8
Page 1 of 1