Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 am

OMG I am so happy. I mean I'm sad we lost patricia but I'm so glad I'm still here.
I'm working on getting in good with Daryl, Glenn, and Hershel now.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am

I want Daryl to think I'm his bitch for a few rounds to save me so I can make a move but he is being played. We speculated that Daryl had the idol and he admitted it to me. I then blame Merle for telling us. I told him thst I'm with him if he needs me. All of this shows fake loyalty and places distrust in the guys. That is great for me. If I have half the men looking out for me along with the women and Dale I just might be able to do something.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:31 pm

I am talking to Daryl about flipping over to the men and I think it might be very smart of me to do. I am considering it very much. I would just have to play extra hard once the other women and Dale are out.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

WOO HOO!!! I won immunity. I'm so happy. I will definately make it one more night. It only took 3 minutes to do that challenge. I love my anagram solver <3
On the other hand though. I was just talking about flipping and having immunity means I wont be leaving tonight so sticking with the girls is what I want to do but if I dont flip that would make me next to go. I got some explaining to do Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Wow that was real easy to get out of that mess Laughing Girls all the way <3
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm

I just told Daryl it is smartest for him to vote Dale since if a girl has an idol they have a 50/50 shot at guessing wrong and a guy leaves. This is all part of my plan to get Jacqui to save the idol until tomorrow. Dale leaving is no big deal to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 pm

I was trying to work with Glenn, Hershel or Daryl if the time was right but Glenn is digging a hole and will not have me in this game now.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Sorry Jacqui I just told the guys you have the idol.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Glenn is telling me everything I need to hear but do I tell Daryl this and split them up? Or do I wait until after TC is shown then tell Daryl to start a fight after this vote. Or do I not tell him at all?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 pm

I decided I will be saving my info until after the vote to try and gain more leverage that I might gain from the vote then showing Daryl everything thus turning him against Glenn and hopefully making me slide past top 8. But it could backfire but I'm out of options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals 9   Confessionals 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals 9
Page 1 of 1