Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #18

Go down 
+9
Rick Grimes
Daryl Dixon
Morgan
Dale
Maggie Greene
Shane Walsh
Amy
Hershel Greene
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Ooh good one.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Its funny cause i rarely listened to Daryl, when he played the idol on you i voted for you, when you got voted out, he wanted you to stay my idea to vote you Smile

So tell me how i was his bitch? Cause i let him do more of the talking so he would burn the bridges and i would be the innocent bystander?

GTFO
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm

And I thought Rick and I had issues...

Rick, let's throw tomatoes at them.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Its funny cause i rarely listened to Daryl, when he played the idol on you i voted for you, when you got voted out, he wanted you to stay my idea to vote you Smile

So tell me how i was his bitch? Cause i let him do more of the talking so he would burn the bridges and i would be the innocent bystander?

GTFO
You missed most challenges and didnt come on to vote until 6 hours later. So yeah you were the mastermind. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Lol me and you are like the sanest people at the mental institution. high five!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Sorry i have a life and cant make every challenge, pretty sad then considering i made it further then you and you came to all the challenges.. HA HA Smile

But i was the mastermind on getting you eliminated, thats all i have to say, Daryls "bitch" got you out, how does that make you feel?

Rick, stfu.

Dale, come lick my ear.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm

*high five*
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Embrace the jury Shane. You're one of us now...one of us, one of us, one of us!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Sorry i have a life and cant make every challenge, pretty sad then considering i made it further then you and you came to all the challenges.. HA HA Smile

But i was the mastermind on getting you eliminated, thats all i have to say, Daryls "bitch" got you out, how does that make you feel?

Rick, stfu.

Dale, come lick my ear.
Hmm pretty sure I missed most pre merge challenges. And score you got me out but guess what. That was the stupidest move of the game. I could have beat Hershel in a challenge you guys couldn't and because of that you left. You also penalized. So LOL your moves are what lead to you getting voted out. Its funny you claimed to be the mastermind and now you had a life and thats why you never showed up. If you are going to lie at least make your lies add up and not contradict each other.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Chill out guys and give Merle a chance to talk lol. Then you can have at us Razz
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Hershel Greene wrote:
Chill out guys and give Merle a chance to talk lol. Then you can have at us Razz
We dont even care about you guys yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 pm

There's going to end up being a big free for all fight to the death on the jury bench. In the end there'll only be one vote left to decide the winner. GAME ON!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Merle was online, where did he go?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Why don't you morons fight on the jury thread. This ones all clogged up with nonsense now.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Maggie, Shane was the mastermind all along. He orchestrated an unprecedented blindside against himself in the final four because in the end he realized that he.... was his own greatest enemy!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Alright, first off just want to thank everyone in the jury, you guys made this a tough game to navigate, and I appreciate it.

I know a lot of people think I rode the coat tails of daryl, but in all honesty, me and him were a strong pair from the start on day 2. We openly talked about strategy, and who to bring into our alliance, and who to exclude. Yes daryl might have been more vocal, but I was there right next to him.

I tried to talk to mostly everyone in the game, and I will admit my social game may have not been the best, but I tried. Patricia and Dale, I know I didnt talk to as much, and thats something I am willing to admit is a mistake on my part.

Every vote in this game I knew what was going on, I was never in the dark, and I was never in the minority alliance. I never had a target on my back, and I never had a vote cast against me in this game. I don't feel that I have played an under the radar game, because I was here every night, and was an integral part in every vote. Also, while I may have not won any individual immunity challenges, I did help my tribe in the tribal stage, and in the end, I never needed to win a challenge, because I always knew what would happen in every round.

I know I lied to some if not all of you in some way, but just know that I didnt do it to hurt feelings, and I didnt so it to demean people, any lies I told in this game was to further myself, and I only had to betray people when I absolutely had to.

I am open to any an all questions, and I will answer them honestly, and to the best of my ability.

thanks to the hosts who did a great job in this game, and also to the 2 guys with me, everyone played a great game.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

You didn't talk to me as much, or you didn't talk at all?

Can't wait for this to commence.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

I thought that i had messaged you maybe 1 or 2 times early in the game.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Exactly, Rick...

But really it is my fault i got voted out lmao if i was here i could have done something i missed the last 2 immunity challenges. Not said i would have won, but if i tried i would have had a pretty solid chance.

I didnt say i was the mastermind so stop putting words in my mouth.

All i said was that i wasnt Daryls bitch, and i was the mastermind behind getting you out. Our alliance was actually pretty equal.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I assume it's okay to start asking questions now. Here's one for Merle first;

Merle, good opening statement. I respect the game you played, but in order for you to win this game, you need to create a big seperation from yourself and Daryl. Can you tell me some reasons why your game was different from Daryl's? Also tell me why it was yours was better and Daryl's was worse.

From my perspective if you and Daryl were just a two headed monster, I'm going to reward the guy who put his neck on the line and was seemingly the power player between the two of you.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Question time?

Who do you think everyone is and why?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Ok my questions

Daryl. What was your problem with me? You were a complete asshole to me for no reason, it was probably a terrible way to handle jurors but ok. So why were you such a dick? Also why should I vote for you? I don't want to hear filler shit about your game, I want to know why I personally should vote for you.

Hershel. Awesome job man! 4 immunites in a row, it's impressive. Some people don't think so and think you needed to do more strategically. So what strategical moves did you make that were key to you making it to the end.

Merle. You were a follower. Own it. My question for you is, why did you set your online status to hidden? It was very creepy.

To all 3 of you. Rank the jurors in terms of game play.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Only received messages from Herschel, Rick, and Patricia before I was gone the first time. Second time, Jacqui, Patricia, Amy, one message from Herschel and Rick. I played a lousy social game so all my messages except a few are still in my inbox. So no, you didn't make an effort to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes ask questions now.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #18
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next