Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #13

Go down 
+8
Rick Grimes
Dale
Merle
Amy
Daryl Dixon
Hershel Greene
Maggie Greene
Zuchini Man
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Come on in guys! Merged tribe come on in to Tribal Council! We’ll now bring out the members of the jury…

Tribal Council #13 Patricia_TV_Series_001

...Patricia...

Tribal Council #13 Dale-Face-21-499x283

...Dale...

Tribal Council #13 The%2Bwalking%2Bdead%2B1x05%2Bwildfire%2B-%2BAmy%2Bcome%2Bback

...Amy...

Tribal Council #13 Jacqui_(Frogs)

...and Jacqui who was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Rick, how does it feel winning immunity?
Glenn, are people sure about their alliances at this point or do you feel that the people you trust change in the blink of an eye?
Daryl, are you already starting to think about whom you want to go to the end with and who you think you can beat in the finals?
Morgan, with only three Tribal Councils left where you can play an idol and an idol is still in the game how does it change how you vote?
Maggie, the womens tribe has been taken out, but you are still here, so being the last woman standing, how worried are you for tonight's vote? How frustrating is it to come so close to winning immunity tonight and not winning?
Shane, who is the biggest threat to win this game right now and how important is it to consider threats at this point in the game?
Hershel, what is more important...going to the end with someone you know you can hands down beat or staying loyal to your alliance and possibly go up against someone you can’t win against?
Merle, do you consider your self a threat if you make it to the end? What have you done in this game that people may think your a threat?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Is nice being the last woman but it sucks knowing I have a slim to none chance. Coming so close sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Quote :
Hershel, what is more important...going to the end with someone you know you can hands down beat or staying loyal to your alliance and possibly go up against someone you can’t win against?

It's like a balancing act really. You don't want to be the traiot, because no-one likes a traitor and you'll have some pretty pissed of jurors come final tribal. But if you make it to the end with people who have kicked ass then are you likely to get votes anyway? It's a tough one. I'm hoping that staying loyal is going to reward me for now.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Daryl, are you already starting to think about whom you want to go to the end with and who you think you can beat in the finals?

No man it's too early to think right to the very end. I have faith in my alliance and for now that's what keeps me going. Trust is all you have sometimes and I trust who I'm with.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Hershel Greene wrote:
Quote :

It's like a balancing act really. You don't want to be the traiot, because no-one likes a traitor and you'll have some pretty pissed of jurors come final tribal. But if you make it to the end with people who have kicked ass then are you likely to get votes anyway? It's a tough one. I'm hoping that staying loyal is going to reward me for now.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:14 pm

If the wind changes your face will stay that way young lady.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Merle, do you consider your self a threat if you make it to the end? What have you done in this game that people may think your a threat?

i don't think im a threat if i make it to the end, ive done just as much as the other guys. if people think im a threat, it would only be because im loyal.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Hershel Greene wrote:
If the wind changes your face will stay that way young lady.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 pm

cat
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Feels like I'm finally living up to the Grimes family name Smile

I'm just gonna say right here. I'm voting for Maggie. No BS, no behind the curtain drama. We've made it this far as a solid 7. Maggie is a great player, very good in challenges, smart, and very likeable. She's a bigger threat than all of us.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Thats fine Rick but listen to this. Once I'm gone there are 7. That will split 4-3. Those 3 will leave then the 4 will vote one more out. So if you arent in that tight 3 within the 4 you will lose and missed your chance to use me for a couple votes. All I'm saying is use me for a couple votes until you have a majority of guys that are completely solid. Once that is established vote me out. You boys havent had time to see who is with who and you are just hoping you aren't being played. By using me you go from the playee to the player. By doing this you can easily make finals and show the rest of the jury that you are playing the game. This goes to everyone by the way, not just you.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:

Feels like I'm finally living up to the Grimes family name Smile

I'm just gonna say right here. I'm voting for Maggie. No BS, no behind the curtain drama. We've made it this far as a solid 7. Maggie is a great player, very good in challenges, smart, and very likeable. She's a bigger threat than all of us.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 pm

You're cool Amy Rolling Eyes (how you like your own move thrown back in yo face!!!)
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
You're cool Amy Rolling Eyes (how you like your own move thrown back in yo face!!!)

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 am

Maggie Greene wrote:
Thats fine Rick but listen to this. Once I'm gone there are 7. That will split 4-3. Those 3 will leave then the 4 will vote one more out. So if you arent in that tight 3 within the 4 you will lose and missed your chance to use me for a couple votes. All I'm saying is use me for a couple votes until you have a majority of guys that are completely solid. Once that is established vote me out. You boys havent had time to see who is with who and you are just hoping you aren't being played. By using me you go from the playee to the player. By doing this you can easily make finals and show the rest of the jury that you are playing the game. This goes to everyone by the way, not just you.

Eh you're just proving my point, you're a very smart player. You'll say what you have to say to stay alive in the game, there's never going to be a point in this game where you're going to say that it would be a smart move to get rid of you. I, and hopefully the other guys here, am not going to be intimidated into making a move that I don't believe in.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

If I was you I wouldnt want me in the finals either. You men started together it should be men at the end. However if I was you and I had no idea what men are together I would use the last remaining woman for one or two votes to test the waters and see where loyalties lie. Once you realize you are in majority I would vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am

I think everyone is a threat right now to win this game. Everyone left are such strong players i feel sorry for the jury when they have to make a decision on who they think should win.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:01 am

Morgan, with only three Tribal Councils left where you can play an idol and an idol is still in the game how does it change how you vote?

I don't think it changes much at this point. After this vote, there is only one more chance to play the idol. Once the guys turn on each other, which will happen by next vote, the idol will have to be used. It might be a strategic benefit, certainly, but it does not seem like the biggest deciding factor in the game right now. There are so many variables in play once us guys are left to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 am

Shane Walsh wrote:
I think everyone is a threat right now to win this game. Everyone left are such strong players i feel sorry for the jury when they have to make a decision on who they think should win.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 am

My knickers are gripped waiting for this.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am

gripped? lol
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

*Daryl stands up.*

Daryl: "I think it's about time this thing served a purpose..."

"but not on me..."

"I think it's about time a female caught a break in this game, Maggie, this is for you"

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast for that person will NOT count. This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for Maggie will NOT count. I'll read the votes.

Ones the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Maggie - DOES NOT COUNT

Second vote...

Maggie - DOES NOT COUNT

Third vote...

Maggie - DOES NOT COUNT

Fourth vote...

Maggie - DOES NOT COUNT

Fifth vote...

Maggie - DOES NOT COUNT

So far there are NO votes for anyone. I'll read the last three votes...

Sixth vote...

Glenn

Seventh vote...

The eleventh person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead and the fifth memeber of the jury is...

Glenn

Glenn, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Well that is what we call a blindside and we still have a woman left. This should very well be an eye opening Tribal Council. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

Your next immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 am

Wowzers! Bye Glenn!
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Shocked.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 am

Congratulations on F7 guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council #13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #13
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next