Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale Empty
PostSubject: And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale   And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Quote :

Youre hawt

By: Amy

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm Topic: youre hawt
wanna make out?

Dale

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:47 pm Topic: Re: youre hawt
No.

Amy

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm Topic: Re: youre hawt
fack you then.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale Empty
PostSubject: Re: And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale   And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

Ok so I didnt leave today. I dont know if this is a blessing or a curse. I was so ready to leave this game, but I guess I am still here.

Anyway, I've been getting really close to Daryl to the point where he has guaranteed me safety for as long as he can. He told me yesterday that he thinks my posts are annoying (thats why I posted that during the challenge), but that if I stopped talking like that, the boys would consider not voting me out first. He also told me he has the HII but that all the boys know he has it too.

Anyway, I dont know what hes planning to do now. Sucks to see Patricia go, but this is part of the game. At least my two other girls, Maggie and Jacqui, are still here, and Jacqui has the HII to protect herself.
Back to top Go down

And this is all the conversation I am ever going to have with Dale
Page 1 of 1