Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversation 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Conversation 12 Empty
PostSubject: Conversation 12   Conversation 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 am

Youre welcome. I have to go for now but I'll talk to you this weekend sometime. Smile
Daryl Dixon

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:05 pm Topic: Re: I thought
Thanks Maggie, lots to consider.
Maggie Greene

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 pm Topic: Re: I thought
I'm sad Patricia left but better her than me. Someone told Jacqui you had it. I'm not 100% positive who but I believe it was Merle. I know she was talking with him a little before she said you had the idol so I'm assumimg it was him. And I know you have a lot to consider, just remember I'm here if you need me.
Daryl Dixon

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm Topic: Re: I thought
You come across as a very solid player Smile Sorry Patricia went. There's def stuff that needs considered. By the way how did the girls find out I had a HII?
Maggie Greene

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm Topic: Re: I thought
Thats good to hear I was hoping you weren't already sucking up for votes Laughing but if I'm still here and you need me, let me know.
Daryl Dixon

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 pm Topic: Re: I thought
The honest to god truth is I'm not the leader of the men. There is no leader as such but I hear what you're saying and there are a lot of factors that need to be considered. Also 'm not a suck up. We merged, we're on the same team now so I like to communicate with everyone. I'm not an arrogant person. There's no way I believe I'm making the end of this already. It's only just begun.
Maggie Greene

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 pm Topic: Re: I thought
I mean that is if I dont get voted out right now like I think I am.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 pm Topic Re: I thought
Daryl, did you just message me to suck up for a jury vote? It sort of feels that way. I think you're a strong player, the leader of the men and in possession of the HII but I want to you if you need my vote, I'm your girl. I know you probably have a 4 within your 7 men but what if the other 3 men catch on and flip? You need to consider that.
Daryl Dixon
Back to top Go down

Conversation 12
Page 1 of 1