Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversation 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Conversation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Conversation 14   Conversation 14 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am

I believe once Glenn is gone we will continue to vote together. I'm walking on egg shells right now with the guys, taking it 1 by 1 is the key I think. I don't wanna say ok a 5 alliance including Maggie, it'd freak them out, they need to be eased into it I feel. We were all fiercely loyal at one point so a massive change might spook them so we deal with Glenn then we'll deal with another one and so on. I think that's the best way to go about it.
Maggie Greene

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 am Topic: Re: I thought
Maybe if he wasnt Asian and had a bigger thing I wouldnt vote him out Laughing And I know you have no reason to lie now that the idol is out of the picture. Can I ask you this though, once Glenn is gone is my only shot at making it farther to win every immunity challenge? Laughing Or will whoever votes out Glenn also vote out the people that voted with him before me?
Daryl Dixon

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 am Topic: Re: I thought
We are. We'll see what goes down Smile you know I'm nothing but honest with you and there would be no point lying to you about it. Big move. Voting your boyfriend out lol
Maggie Greene

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 am Topic: Re: I thought
Yes I will be trying my hardest to win Smile Hopefully at least a few of you are willing to vote out Glenn next.
Daryl Dixon

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 am Topic: Re: I thought
Yeah, I'm sad too. I said to her if it was based on personality and friendships she wouldn't be leaving. It sucks but I don't wanna push it. Also for tomorrows immunity really try to win it. It'll make voting Glenn a lot easier. There may be a few people disgruntled by it happening but if you have immunity it would be a lot smoother. I'm glad we're on the same page with it.
Maggie Greene

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:17 am Topic: Re: I thought
I'm sad for Jacqui but that sounds good for me Smile
Daryl Dixon

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 am Topic: Re: I thought
Okay Maggie I have good news and bad news. Bad news first. Jacqui is most likely going. It's just too much of a risk to keep her in with her strength in challenges.

The good news is though that you won't be going next. Glenn will if you're on board with it, I think we'd have the votes to do it if that'd be cool with you? Something fishy might be going on surrounding him and I think it benefits us if he's put out next.
Back to top Go down

Conversation 14
Page 1 of 1