Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #6

Go down 
+3
Amy
Maggie Greene
Zuchini Man
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Come on in women.

Amy, how important is it to have numbers at the merge? Also, is it frustrating having people not show up?
Patricia, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
Jacqui, are you concerned it could be you tonight?
Carol, do you feel you bring a lot to your tribe?
Beth, how big is tonight's loss?
Lori, do you feel safe?
Maggie, any thoughts on the merge?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Hopefully we arent merging after this tribal so we can retie up the numbers. It sucks Andrea got expelled or we would just now be tied in numbers and none of us here tonight would be leaving the game.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Zuchini Man wrote:
Come on in women.

Amy, how important is it to have numbers at the merge? Also, is it frustrating having people not show up?

It is VERY important, if you watched the last 2 seasons of Survivor. We dont want the girls team to have that same fate of being picked off one by one.

While I am on the subject of numbers, yes it does frustrate me when people dont show up. And I would really appreciate if for next challenge, everyone who says they will be here, actually show up. This is a numbers game, even in challenges. We need numbers to win girls. If some of us fail to show up, it hurts the tribe. Some of the girls do tell us in advance, and we appreciate that. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Zuchini Man wrote:

Jacqui, are you concerned it could be you tonight?

I hope not since I have helped the group out a lot. Like what Amy said, people said they'd be here but not show up or tell us if they won't.
Back to top Go down
Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 pm

i dont feel safe. i said i was gonna be here but things came up and i couldnt update the thread. i hope its snot me
Back to top Go down
Beth Greene

Beth Greene

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Tonights loss does suck. I wish I was here to have helped out. But life came in the way, called work. I don't see any reason for me not being the one being voted out tonight. :/

Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: real life   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 am

Real life got in the way here as well. I dont feel safe at all, Although its the first challenge ive missed I let my tam down during a crucial gae :/
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 am

Welcome to Tribal Council Women. If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

*No one stands up.*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Lori

Second vote...

Beth

Third vote...

Carol

We are tied one vote Lori, one vote Beth, and one vote Carol.

Fourth vote...

Lori

Fifth vote...

Beth

We are tied again. Two votes Lori, two votes Carol, and one vote Beth.

Sixth vote...

Lori

Seventh vote...

The fifth person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead is...

Lori

Lori, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Well hopefully you women can get it together and pull off a win. Grab your torches, get back to camp.

Your next immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern! Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 am

Bye Lori.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Bye Lori. At least you can be with Carl now.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Bye Lori Sad.
Back to top Go down
Beth Greene

Beth Greene

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Sorry to see you go Lori... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council #6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #6
Page 1 of 1