Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #2

Go down 
+6
Dale
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Daryl Dixon
Hershel Greene
Zuchini Man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Come on in Men.

Shane, when you found out it was men vs. Women, how did that affect your strategy?
Morgan, why do you think you lost tonight?
Daryl, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
Hershel, how crucial is it to win the next immunity challenge?
T-Dog, are you concerned it could be you tonight?
Merle, are certain people aligning with people because of relationships on the show?
Rick, is there a leader on your tribe?
Dale, has anyone not been pulling their weight for the tribe?
Carl, do you feel safe tonight?
Glenn, what are your thoughts on the tribes? Do you think that they are equally strong?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

PM votes to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 pm

I think it's always crucial to win immunity, no-one likes coming to tribal council. It just sucked that tonight's game didn't play to our strengths. I'm sure we'll take the ladies out in the next challenge though - I have faith in these men Smile We can just use this as an opportunity to make the tribe stronger.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm basing my vote solely on activity. Who pulls their weight. Who contributes to this team. At this early stage we can't afford to carry anyone. Dead weight gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Honestly, I think we lost tonight because of two reasons: first of all, the guesswork let us down in the beginning; second, we were in disarray throughout with the decisions. It was a tough challenge for a tribe like ours, as we all tried to compromise in the tiny amount of time we had. Looking back, it simply wasn't the best tactic to use at the time.

In the end, there's no one to blame here and no fingers to point. Tonight's vote will probably come down to other aspects entirely.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Well my strategy coming into this game was to align with the strongest people, so when i heard it was men vs women i laughed. The only challenges they have a chance to beat us in are the ones that involve luck. I definitely think the men in this game are the best people to align with and im happy we all got put together on a tribe. We are like a family, we have came together and have worked together so much already, and there has only been two challenges. To be honest i wouldn't have it any other way, and it sucks someone has to leave tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I feel like everyone for the most part has been participating one way or another, whether it be tribe morale or actually sending in the challenge. Both have their pros and cons. For one, if you are primarily doing the challenges, then it's your responsibility for us to win, and if we lose, then people may look at them for costing us immunity directly. I personally don't think that all of the blame should be directed to them though since they did take the initiative. On the other hand, if you're providing tribe morale and we win, then we did fabulous. Conversely, if we lose at a challenge, then that person essentially did a meaningless job. It's a double-edged sword and at the end of the day, we as a tribe have to look at the entire picture. It seems as though everyone here is active, though. The vote can be me tonight, which I hope it isn't, but it's a team decision. Have I pulled my weight around? Certainly. I don't believe I have hindered my team at all, nor do I believe anyone else has committed such a crime.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I think the tribes are pretty equal. We dominated last night, they dominated tonight.
Back to top Go down
Carl

Carl

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I know I'm on the chopping block but I hope that everyone sees that I want to stay and will make an effort to be active from here on out?
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Everyone looks to me as a leader. For me being a leader is using the pieces you have and just getting out of their way. That's exactly why I missed the first challenge, I felt it was important for me to trust in my teammates ability and just oversee from a distance.

But no just so everyone knows, I was slated to be able to make this challenge but my boss told me I had to stay late tonight Crying or Very sad . Shouldn't happen again
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 am

Honestly, im not sure if people are doing that. If people are than more power to them, but i like to align myself with people that i get along with, and people that i can work well with.

if you just align because of what the show says, you risk working with someone who, down the road, you simply do not like.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 am

Welcome to your first Tribal Council men. Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted off will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Carl

Second vote...

T-Dog

Third vote...

Carl

Fourth vote...

Carl

Fifth vote...

Carl

Sixth vote...

Carl

Seventh vote...

...The second person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead is...

Carl

Carl, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Well it seems that your keeping your tribe strong. Let's see if it will pay off. Grab your torches. Head back to camp.

Your third immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Bye Carl. Sorry, but you just didn't show enough.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

A decision had to be made and we made the most obvious one, nothing else to it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Bye Carl, bad luck little man.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

couldnt have said it better morgan
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Bye Carl
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Bye Carl. Just no place for children I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #2
Page 1 of 1