Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Premerge Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dale

Dale

Premerge Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 pm

The Rickster decided to approach me and had the audacity to say that we are on the outs and should probably align. He seems damn annoying but I'm going to give this a shot. Better to have an ally than an enemy, right?
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:23 pm

So did the Hershey. I have two allies yey.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 am

Rick is annoying still.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm leaving this game because Rick is lame <3
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Also, I randomly called him out, mostly because he's annoying and he disappeared/ignored me to side with that annoying Glenn dude. I hope he's eliminated soon <3
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Tom is so gross in this game yet again. He's doing that annoying "I'm going to vote you out but don't worry, if we lose again, I don't care if I'm eliminated". If you don't want to play, then why vote out people who want to stay? Also, why would you sign up to begin with? Fail.

Oops, did I say Tom? I meant... whatshisname? Uh, Rick. Yeah. Him.

Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:24 am

LOL wrong person ftw <3

Hai Mooch!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

Lol I nearly got everyone wrong. The only people I got were Tara and Nicole I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premerge Confessionals   Premerge Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Premerge Confessionals
Page 1 of 1