Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:27 pm

First challenge tonight, us as men will obviously reign supreme.

Alliances so far

Final 2
Daryl- I think i can trust him, we started this alliance quite early i wont go back on it and i hope he doesnt either

Core alliance

Daryl,Merle,Hershel, I

Just so we can have majority on the men tribe we are trying to recruit one more possibly Dale.

Who i want gone

Carl. Hate that little fucker
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 am

yay we won

Im trying to find out who people are

early guess

Beth- Mikey/Nicole

Merle/Daryl- Arik and jimmy

T dog/Glenn - Mark and Javi

Last edited by Shane Walsh on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 pm

So Rick shows up saying that he will vote anyway i want him to and hes basically my puppet, i like the sounds of that! lets see if he actually follows through with it
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 am

Rick Grimes- Iraheto

scratch him from tdog and or glenn
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Updated Alliance

Daryl- my final 2
Merle- Loyal and friendly
Hershel- Loyal seems like i can go far with him
Morgan- Like the guy he seems nice and loyal
Rick- Said he will vote how ever i want, sounds good to me

Out of the loop

Tdog- meh didnt answer my pm bitch
Glenn- Dont really like how hes played so far
Dale- very fishy, i do not trust him at all
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 pm

God we cannot lose anymore challenges, this is getting ridiculous and i am getting pissed off, i missed last night due to some personal reasons, but wtf happened? I heard there was some feud between Glenn and that old bitch. Wtf is Glenn doing, really. He doesnt even help in challenges all he does is try and start fights with the other tribe, clearly he is no help to the team. Then we got t-Dog either Carl and Dale both voted T-dogg on their exit or he hasnt voted twice, i dont like that. Then we got Rick, who has promised me he would vote my way which i like. Im gonna try to keep rick longer then the two i mentioned above only because we will be a vote that i will need later in the game.

One thing i should probably do or consider is speaking to someone from the other tribe, i literally have not done that at all which makes me feel stupido!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

God damn exams are kicking me in the ass of lately, i have been so inactive and thats not like me. I really hope my alliance keeps me around

i gotta step it up and start being more organized
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Tonight is when i make my return to the game. I havent gotten to play a damn challenge since the second one, we lost twice since then and im still in the game, so my alliance still believes in me.

Alliance is still
Daryl
Merle
Hershel
Morgan
Me

I hope we can stay this way until merge and make it to the final 5 together. One thing that im quite worried about is not making an alliance or speaking with anyone on the ladies tribe, cause im sure a bunch of people on my tribe have.

Glenn needs to go tonight if we lose, and if not him, then Rick.

After this week i will be 100% devoted to this game with out school holding me back!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay so can we PULEASE merge tonight Smile

We have 7 guys and what 5 ladies left, that would be perfectoooo

unless we gotta wait what 2 more challenges, but then i wouldnt mind going into merge 7 to 3 Smile

This challenge better not be a luck based one, since we usually lose those.

OH YEAH, my final 2 just admitted he had the idol, which he denied to me when i first asked him, really shows me he doesnt trust me as much as i thought, now im a bit skeptical of what he thinks of me. Wish that little fucker would have just told me right a way.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

So many people quitting wow, whats going on
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

OKay so now we have merged this is in order of how i want the game to play out

First

Jaqui- I dont know, something about her, she has to go.
Amy- Good at challenges, possible idol carrier, she has to go soon as well.
Maggie- Just one of the girls.
Patricia- Obnoxious and annoying.
Glenn- Good at challenges and dont really talk to him
Rick- Too innactive

Now this is where it gets hard.

Morgan- I love the guy but someone has to go
Hershel- Hes to strong to have in final 2
Merle/Daryl- Honestly Merle would probably be easier to win against in the finals, but i made a final 2 with Daryl at the very start of the game, so i dont know. Lets see if i can play it out to this, i know i have some power in how the votes go, so ill keep doing what im doing.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay so i was gone for the weekend, come back to a little bit of drama and

Daryl wants me him merle and Rick a final 4

I like Merle and Daryl but wtf why Rick? hes worse than me at this game. He always comes to the challenges like 30 minutes after they are over lmao..... So i dont know, i feel like im playing not to lose and not to win. I gotta maybe do something that can win me some votes if i want to make it to the finals, cause at this point, if i was in the finals with just about everyone i would probably lose.

Im guessing challenge is at 8 EST as usual tonight?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Tonight Amy should go home that is the plan, and im hoping she does.

For some reason i find that

Jacqui and Amy

Resemble Dino and Henry... i dont know i dont know

Daryl is the boss everyone is saying.... Lol let him be the boss takes the target off me, ive been trying to play a UTR kind of game, but i guess sooner then later i should step it up if i want to show people i deserve to win this game.

Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 pm

I just want to take a couple seconds to say

Thank you
Robbie

Thank you
Rickie

You guys are doing an awesome job hosting this game, it is really professional and i actually feel like im playing real life survivor, it sucks for you that people dont have the balls to just get voted out they have to quit themselves. Dont think you guys are doing anything wrong because you arent!

I no longer think Amy is Dino or Henry cause i couldnt see them quitting a game, to who ever it is, its only a game lol take it easy..

But yes good job you two, keep up the good work!

Looking forward on how the rest of the season is going to play out.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

And there it is bitches, got the individual immunity necklace and ill wear it like its my own WOOOOOOO. Doesn't really matter, Jacqui has to go... But wtf is this Daryl and Maggie alliance going on does he think im stupid... Im supposed to be his final 2 that little fucker. Something is going on with those two and i dont like it at all. Im not dumb and im gonna get to the bottom of it, anytime i talk to Daryl hes always like Maggie told me this, Maggie told me that.... Seems like he talks to that little bitch alot!

maybe Daryl should go sooner than later????

Hes not the same guy i used to trust.

Im starting to like Hershel alot more by the day so i dont know what the fuck to do

Maybe vote maggie out tonight and take Daryls mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Thank you for the compliment! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 pm

So what the fuck just happened in this fucking game!

I have alliances with Hershel/Morgan and Merle/Daryl

and now they are both gunning for each other, now i might be fucked choosing who i have to vote out tonight!

Daryl using that idol on a girl to save her, that was a pure Jimmy move. WHY WHY WHY WHY does he have to keep her, he had to go back on our original plan on making it a all final 7 group of guys. I dont know what to do anymore, this game is rattling me to the moon!. Fuck it, im probably just voting rick tonight, ive tried to play the best social game ive ever done in any game ever and what jjust happened this morning might have jeopardized my whole game.

Daryl wanted me to vote Glenn last night but i told him i didnt come on and i didnt vote for anyone.

Lets hope he doesnt find out that i voted for Maggie.

Now i have to choose what i want, do i go with my new final 3 alliance in Hershel and Morgan, which will be risky but i think they would be easier to win against in the finals.

or

Do i keep my original word and go with Merle/Daryl in the final 3 even thought Daryl is a delirious motha fucka. I do not know what im going to try to do at this point.

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm

After tonight's vote, is where its going to start to get very very very very tricky.

Say Rick leaves tonight. Which is the best thing that could happen because hes playing both sides even more then i am.

Then its

Maggie/Merle/Daryl

Hershel/Morgan

I am on good terms with both sides.

So if we take out Morgan or Hershel, then Morgan will go the next round and its a final 4 Maggie Merle Daryl and i.

I strongly believe that Daryl and Merle would take me to the final 3 over Maggie since Daryl has been promising me it since the very start of the game.

So basically i think i might have made the best alliances in the history of Survivor Walking Dead. yes i know its been one season but still, i could have not came to one challenge and still made it so far in this game just by the alliances i formed.

if i get voted out tonight i would feel mildly retarded for boosted saying how good my social game has been but, we will have to just wait and see now wont we Wink
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Okay so i have made my mind up to stick with my original alliance cause i would probably end up getting fucked over if i tried to switch. I am not scared of going up against Daryl in the finals, he might have one more challenges, but he also had to do more work. I did not piss off anyone in this game i dont think, i played the best social game i barely had to do anything. The perfect boot list would be Hershel, then Morgan leaving.

I cant see Hershel being anyone other then Arik

and i cant see Daryl being anyone other then Jimmy

If those two arent them i am going to be really shocked.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Why do people think Daryl is the leader?

Because i dont show my strategies to everyone, and i play UTR, i dont deserve too win?

pffffffffft, i played the best social game of them all, fuck the haters.

What is very very very very bad, is that i wont be here tonight cause its my birthday tomorrow and i will be completely whit girl wasted tonight. Sorta sucks, but as i have been saying, i do not need to even compete in any challenges because my alliance is so strong they would take me no matter what. I guess playing without burning bridges isnt too good of a move? I dont know i havent played like this before i usually make some big ass moves, but it always ends with me getting kicked out early. new game play lets see what it does in this one boyssssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:32 am

So Daryl is Neil, i dont know why i thought he was Jimmy, but i am almost certain Daryl is Neil! hmmmmmmmmmmm

Now only if i knew who Hershel and Merle were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1