Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Definitely My Last Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Definitely My Last Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm here now in the F4 going into tonight's immunity challenge and I absolutely have to win lol. As suspected Daryl, Shane and Merle were tight and have seen themselves through to the end. I have given it every shot I have to try and persuade the weaker two to make a move for Daryl, but they are really really not going for it lol. It's a shame because if they did vote him out it would be an easy win for me Razz They are loyal though, you have to give them that. Immunity is my last hope. If I don't get it, well then I am fucked, but I have had a blast in this game lol. There were times when I thought I was on top, times when I thought I was done for and everything in between. I have attempted pretty much every strategy I could think of to try and further myself, but there comes a point where you can do no more. I really hope no one has been genuinely offended or upset by anything I have said, because I have never meant any of it to cause harm. It's all been a laugh as far as I am concerned and I can't wait to find out who people are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

If I go tonight Zuchini I just want to say thanks for having me in this game - it was a blast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Awww thanks! I have been loving you in this game! Your really putting up a fight! Love it! Kepp it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

I MADE IT! I FRICKIN' MADE IT!

It's on like donkey kong now bitch!
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 pm

If I am totally honest I would vote for Daryl if I was on the jury. The guy played a flawless game and he is handling the jury answers like a dream. It's hard for me to fault him, which sucks for me haha!

I am still gobsmacked that Merle or Shane ever thought that they had a chance against him haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definitely My Last Confessional   Definitely My Last Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Definitely My Last Confessional
Page 1 of 1