Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

2nd Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Confessional   2nd Confessional EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 am

I think my days in the game are numbered, to tell you the truth I don't think my head or my heart are really in it at the moment. Playing Jimmy's Survivor game has kind of wiped me out, and after this one is done I think I'm going to take a break from the games for a while. Work is just too much at the moment and I hate to do these games half assed. Also seeing as the game is a mystery type, I think I lose a big strength of mine which is just the ability to talk to people and get to know them personally. If I do make it through this vote however, I will be on for the next challenge so I'll see what I can do then. I'm almost thinking it might be better if I showed up and made my presence very well known, and then had our tribe lose. This way the last impression of myself with my tribe would be a good, strong one and then I could hope to start anew with people in the tribe and hopefully gain a spot in a majority alliance. Hate my chances as of right now, kind of am wishing for a big mixup in the game play like a tribeswap or something. I've never been voted out in a survivor game so it'll be dissapointing if I am, but at the same time it's almost impossible to get far in the game when you can't show up for challenges and your head isn't fully into the social strategic part of the game yet. To you zuchini though, I must say that this game has been really well done and I wish I could play it more fully.
Back to top Go down

2nd Confessional
Page 1 of 1