Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #14

Go down 
+6
Merle
Daryl Dixon
Hershel Greene
Shane Walsh
Maggie Greene
Zuchini Man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Come on in guys! Merged tribe come on in to Tribal Council! We’ll now bring out the members of the jury…

Tribal Council #14 Patricia_TV_Series_001

...Patricia...

Tribal Council #14 Dale-Face-21-499x283

...Dale...

Tribal Council #14 The%2Bwalking%2Bdead%2B1x05%2Bwildfire%2B-%2BAmy%2Bcome%2Bback

...Amy...

Tribal Council #14 Jacqui_(Frogs)

...Jacqui...

Tribal Council #14 Walking-dead-glenn-saves-maggie

...and Glenn who was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Hershel, how important was it to win immunity tonight?...becuase judging from last Tribal Council, noe one is as safe as they thought they were.
Shane, from the last few Tribals, it felt as if the men were going to take out every last woman, but Glenn was voted out...what happened?
Merle, did you know Daryl had the hidden immunity idol? Were you surprised that he played it? How has this effected your gameplay?
Daryl, after playing the hidden immunity idol and obviously not telling some people, did that put a target on your back? Are you worried?
Maggie, here you are continuing to fight as the last woman in. Did you expect Daryl to play his idol for you? After last Tribal, do you feel in a better/safer position?
Rick, what do you base your vote on tonight after the big blindside last Tribal Council? Do you still have trust in your original alliance with the men or have things changed?
Morgan, are you feeling safe tonight? Do you trust anyone? Are you in a secure alliance?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote :
Maggie, here you are continuing to fight as the last woman in. Did you expect Daryl to play his idol for you? After last Tribal, do you feel in a better/safer position?
I expected Daryl to play his idol on himself at some point. I am very glad he played it on me and I will remember that. I think for me being the last woman standing, every tribal council I don't have immunity I will have people voting for me. I don't know if the last tribal changed anything or not but I sure hope it did.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Well lol, Maggie would have been voted out if she wasn't saved by the idol. I just think now we are merged more people are talking to one another and different alliances are being formed. I guess some people just didn't trust Glenn and found that he was a bigger threat to win the game over some of the people that are left in the game.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Quote :
Hershel, how important was it to win immunity tonight?...becuase judging from last Tribal Council, no one is as safe as they thought they were.

I'm not going to lie, I am damn pleased that I won immunity tonight. I'm not saying I would have been a target, but last night shocked the hell out of me and I don't feel like waking up on the wrong end of a blindside, so I'll sleep a little safer tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Daryl, after playing the hidden immunity idol and obviously not telling some people, did that put a target on your back? Are you worried?

For sure I'm worried. I did what I thought was right at the time. I was going off gut instinct. Only time will tell if it was the right choice or not.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Merle, did you know Daryl had the hidden immunity idol? Were you surprised that he played it? How has this effected your gameplay?

everyone one knew he had the idol, he announced it in the thread a couple weeks ago, and yes i was surprised he played it last night. as for game play, it just keep me on my toes even more.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: cant wait cant wait whos next to join us?!   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Patricia wrote:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:09 am

Morgan, are you feeling safe tonight? Do you trust anyone? Are you in a secure alliance?

I don't think it's wise for anyone to feel safe tonight. Regarding alliances - who knows? You think or hope you're in a secure one until you're, well, not. Anything can happen at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 am

Rick, what do you base your vote on tonight after the big blindside last Tribal Council? Do you still have trust in your original alliance with the men or have things changed?

Copy paste everything I said about Maggie last night here. I still trust the people I'm close with. Daryl had his own personal reasons to make that move against Glenn, I don't hold it against him.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 am

Ones the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Maggie

Second vote...

Rick

Third vote...

Maggie

Fourth vote...

Maggie

Fifth vote...

Rick

Sixth vote...

Rick

We are tied, three votes Maggie and three votes Rick, with only one vote left...

Seventh vote...

The twelfth person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead and the sixth memeber of the jury is...

Rick

Rick, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

I predict as we approach these last few Tribal Council, it will continue to get more and more surprising. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

Your next immunity challenge is Sunday, April, 22nd, 2012, at 8:00pm eastern. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am

By the way, CONGRATS FINAL 6!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 am

good job everybody.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Sorry Rick Like a Star @ heaven

Good job final 6!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Congrats final 6.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Wow. Bye Rick, really sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Good bye buddy.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 pm

No worries yall, good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14   Tribal Council #14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #14
Page 1 of 1