Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9th Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

9th Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 9th Confessional   9th Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Hmm so Maggie didn't go home. I knew it was a possibility that Daryl would play his idol to get rid of Glenn, I just didn't think his feud was that serious. Oh well, I don't really care that Glenn is gone over Maggie, the biggest concern to me is that Daryl has just made himself a big threat to go up against in a jury. I've reassessed my position and am now playing two sides of the fence. I've got a new alliance with Hershel Morgan and Merle that I plan on sticking with, and I've got my old one with Shane Daryl and Merle that I'm going to betray at some point. I'm not pissed at Daryl, I just have to look at this very matter of factly. He made this move selfishly to get rid of his enemy while going behind his alliances back and securing a bunch of jury votes in the process. There's no other way around it, he has to go at some point soon. I still want Maggie tonight so that I leave myself with a bunch of options moving forward, but if she wins immunity then without a doubt I will vote Daryl. I planned to stick with the original alliance, but man Daryl really shot himself in the foot with this one.
Back to top Go down

9th Confessional
Page 1 of 1