Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7th Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

7th Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 7th Confessional   7th Confessional EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Haven't wrote one of these for a while, so I'll just give a bit of an update. It looks like Me, Daryl, Merle, and Shane are going to be a bit proactive and set up a 4 person deal for when it comes down to the 7 remaining men, which is the plan. Meanwhile Daryl has volunteered himself and Shane to go to the other 3 guys with a fake proposal, ensuring that they don't get paranoid and make a move with the girls. Works out great for me cause I don't have to lie to anybody. I don't like having other people do my dirty work, but as I saw in Jimmy's game, people on the jury really hold a grudge so I think it's best that I fly a bit lower and don't piss too many people off. Me and Dale are cool with eachother now. He sent me a message kind of apologizing for going after me so hard and telling me that he realizes that I'm just doing what I have to do to make it far in the game and he can't really blame me for that. I like to make big strategic moves in these games when I think there's a good chance I'll benefit, but right now the best thing I can do is not rock the boat too much IMO. Should be pretty straight forward voting for a while now.
Back to top Go down

7th Confessional
Page 1 of 1