Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Camp

Go down 
+10
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Maggie Greene
Rick Grimes
Glenn
Jacqui
Amy
Dale
Patricia
Zuchini Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am

Yea it was not the right time for Daryl to do that. Now the men's tribe is mad.

Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 am

Good for Maggie though.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am

Yea good for her Laughing

The men are gonna go after each other now. This is nice.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am

Yup, has shakened up the game now.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Why am I an idiot Dale?

Amy what the hell was your game plan? To tell Daryl everything? All you girls did was bitch about someone not wanting to make a move, then I tried and you refused to go along with it. Now were all here. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 pm

I recall you telling Maggie, no one else, and she said she asked who was the vote or something but you didn't relpy, also you were not planning on voting with us so you didn't look like such a bad guy, so its not our fault you are here Glenn, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

I recall saying I would tell you who were voting if you want to go along with it. I'm not blaming you for being here, I'm just saying all you did was piss and whine about no guys wanting to make a move and then you didn't want to. You wasted your idol anyway that night lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

So? I had an idol, I used it when I felt in danger because I was told it might be me. You are here because of an idol and I guess didn't see coming?

Yes, Maggie said she asked, so I guess she was wanting to go along with it but no word. Still, who knows if you would of stuck with us and bragged how your plan worked and how no one saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Meh, I guess you're happy when you get voted out.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm

You're an idiot because I said so =P you can argue that I didn't last as long as you did but at the end of the day, nobody remembers specifics. They will remember you were the first male-alliance blindside and you're a juror. LOL. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Okay?
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Smile and wear it proud.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Quote :
Glenn, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

My favorite part <3

You deserved it since you were so arrogant and thought you were being smart by taking out the women and me.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Dale wrote:
Quote :
Glenn, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

My favorite part <3

You deserved it since you were so arrogant and thought you were being smart by taking out the women and me.

You do know I was one of the guys looking to flip. The night you left, the I wanted Jacqui to use her idol to save you so they would vote Daryl. They didn't want too. So I guess you can be a dick to me for it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm

You never told me that Glenn, and you talked to me before so no reason not to tell me andf not others.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Hey Glenn   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Glenn is just bitter and trying to come off as the one we are supposed to sympathize with. You failed. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

lol I'm not bitter? You came in trying to be the villain and you still are. Games over, drop the act.

The jury house is where you can discuss what happened/what could of been. Which is all I'm doing. I don't understand why you guys are so full of hate, well not you Jacqui cause you're being civil but good god the other two will you please drop the act.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

How was I the villain when you voted me off based on me being inactive the first time? I certainly didn't become a "villain" for no reason, so spare me the tissues.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Thanks Glenn, I didn't have a problem with anyone, but sometimes we felt the guys were being a bit too sure of themselfwith some of the things said during some if the tribals. I will say, like Dale, I like how you did try/do a flip in the merge to stir things up. Daryl though,, surised me a lot by that move and didn't think he would.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

So now who's bitter? Let it go. If you wouldn't of come back in the game like a total asshole you could have worked with some of the guys, believe it or not a few of us were not sheep but a lot of them are which made it tough to do anything really.

So are you going to stop being a bitch to me now? I did nothing to you guys. The game is over for us now, I don't understand why there needs to be so much hate for you guys against me?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

I dont hate you Glenn, youre too kewt. I love you
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Jacqui wrote:
Thanks Glenn, I didn't have a problem with anyone, but sometimes we felt the guys were being a bit too sure of themselfwith some of the things said during some if the tribals. I will say, like Dale, I like how you did try/do a flip in the merge to stir things up. Daryl though,, surised me a lot by that move and didn't think he would.

No problem! It's good to have someone to actually talk to now. I completely agree some of these guys are terrible, I hope I didn't come off as that way. I know like the first challenge I was dumb but I tried to be nice and just make casual talk with a lot of people. My tribal answers were generally just me being annoyed at them. I didn't answer last night cause I would of blew up on them.

Daryl, I don't understand his logic. He send me a PM last night saying I was safe. Like who does that? That's why I was so mad at him today. Like it's one thing to get voted out but I just felt like he went out of his way to be a total dick. Not to mention that is probably the worst thing you can do to somebody who is going to be a juror lol.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Amy wrote:
I dont hate you Glenn, youre too kewt. I love you

Thanks! You and Jacqui are totally awesome. Glad I decided to chat with you guys during the game. It was fun. I heard you were the one who told Daryl everything about my almost plan to get him out so I was like super annoyed with that. lol
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

You were nice and funny towards week 3/4 and when we talked in PMs, I think near the start something happened, can't remember, that made some of us think you might of been smug with something (I think it was during one of the challenges).

You weren't like most of the guys whos answers sometimes felt forced on smug and it is most likely they are the ones being played. Rick, he seems nice but he also seems like he is a follower to one of the groups of men,

If Maggie is in with the guys, then we might see another guy here, but I don't know who since you were out and I didn't think you'd be out at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Camp
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next