Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Camp

Go down 
+10
Shane Walsh
Morgan
Maggie Greene
Rick Grimes
Glenn
Jacqui
Amy
Dale
Patricia
Zuchini Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn

Glenn

Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

True. I think Shane is safe regardless though. I mean why wouldn't you want him in the final 3? He won't get a vote, probably.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 pm

If nobody votes out Shane I will throw a fit. But I think it will either tie between Shane and Daryl or Merle will leave in a 3-1 vote with Shane getting the one, depending on how Daryl plays this.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Hershel will lose a lot of respect with me if he doesn't vote for Daryl. I think it will end up 3-1 with Daryl going, but wouldn't be surprised if it was a 2-2 with Daryl and Shane. If Daryl can pull off a 2-1-1 vote then he'll get my vote hands down, and I would be left thinking either Shane or Merle was one dumb dude.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

If he pulls off a 2-1-1 vote he did the same trick he pulled on me and that would be hilarious. I'm still going to yell at him because I was the best bet to beat Hershel in a challenge and I wasn't afraid of going to the finals with Daryl and Merle.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

So how does it work where there are three left?

Ps everybody is moaning like real zombies..good job guys, I haven't been keeping track of the drama so I have no idea who I'll be rooting for
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Patricia wrote:
So how does it work where there are three left?

Ps everybody is moaning like real zombies..good job guys, I haven't been keeping track of the drama so I have no idea who I'll be rooting for
You vote for one of the three to win.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Maggie suffers from Herschealousy. You're right that winning challenges isn't everything, but it's still how he uses that to his advantage that counts.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Dale wrote:
Maggie suffers from Herschealousy. You're right that winning challenges isn't everything, but it's still how he uses that to his advantage that counts.
I'm not jealous of Hershel at all. If he actually played the game and not relied 100% on challenges he would get my vote but he didnt do that. And all of you praising him for his excellent game playing is bullshit because he didnt play the game.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Maggie Greene wrote:
Dale wrote:
I'm not jealous of Hershel at all. If he actually played the game and not relied 100% on challenges he would get my vote but he didnt do that. And all of you praising him for his excellent game playing is bullshit because he didnt play the game.

Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 2dbpc01
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Maggie, they can state what they think too. You all, both sides, need to chill.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't see how you can know that Hershel didn't 'play the game' until we hear things from his perspective in final tribal. Just because someone doesn't talk to you, doesn't mean they weren't doing other things. I didn't talk to you and I know I was playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Rick Grimes wrote:
I don't see how you can know that Hershel didn't 'play the game' until we hear things from his perspective in final tribal. Just because someone doesn't talk to you, doesn't mean they weren't doing other things. I didn't talk to you and I know I was playing the game.
He did talk to me but voting the same person every round watching the people around you fall then trying and failingto do something at final 6 is in no way playing the game. Especialy when he was as shocked as I was. I talked to almost everybody and knew what was happening at every vote until I left. If he in fact was playing the game I'd love to hear how.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 pm

He had a plan along with me at 7 to vote you out, I thought it'd work because I believed Merle was with us. At 6 he tried to flip you to vote out Daryl, and from what you said he also went to the other boys to try to get them to vote you. Knowing that Shane Merle and Daryl were an alliance, ever since 5 he's being trying to convince them to turn on Daryl because he was the threat to win amongst them, that's basically all he could do at that point. Things haven't worked out as he's planned but he hasn't just been sitting on his ass doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 pm

My biggest concern with Hershel was the strategy in the beginning of his game.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm not saying he hasn't tried but you can't credit him for stuff that doesnt work. And he put all his eggs in one basket with no backup plan which is dumb of him.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 am

Alright we get it, you're voting for Daryl.

I don't know how you can deny Hershel played a good game. Me and Rick may be defending him but we both have said we think Daryl played good too. You just seem to wanna drag him down so we all vote Daryl or something? It's just difference of opinion I guess.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am

Don't get me wrong, support you're guy but were just trying to show you that both of these guys would be deserving winners.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 am

It seems like you are saying, Maggie, that, because he did not flip and talk to a lot of People, like you did, he is not worthy of a vote.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am

Thats not what i'm saying at all. I very well may vote Merle. And if Hershel can somehow convince me I would vote him. However he had ideas and did not execute them therefore he should not get credit for an idea. If he can convince me he actually did anything besides just winning challenges he could get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 am

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

All of you sound pretty stupid right now for thinking about voting someone without even listening to their arguments. I honestly don't see how you can compare how effective someone's strategy was when they obviously had a strategy better than all of us if they are the ones sitting in the final three while we are in the jury house getting fatter with each tub of lard we digest. The objective of the game is not to make the biggest move or even the most moves, but how well you convince people you deserve to win the title of Sole Survivor for the game. I hate when people act like making "moves" is a necessity to win. Do you not see tons of people in the game of Survivor make moves just for it to backfire in their faces, whether it be during the course of the game or in the more glaring scenario, in the final tribal council? Making a move just because someone says you should make a move is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and I've heard some pretty stupid things. You either like their strategy or you don't. They made finals, you didn't. It worked for them. However you perceive it is whatever. Having preconceived opinions isn't necessarily a bad thing as you head into the FTC, but obnoxiously bitching about how terrible someone did just because you aren't sitting pretty in the finals doesn't do you any good.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 am

Title of Sole Survivor? I thought this was I Love Money. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

Quote :

Glad to know that you are capable of something called reading.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am

Such a cute old man <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Camp   Ponderosa Camp - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Camp
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next