Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor's Camp - The RV

Go down 
+7
Morgan
Dale
Hershel Greene
Carl
Merle
T-Dog
Zuchini Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 pm

For sure but the fact they appear to be messaging a lot of us doesn't seem smart. We're bound to talk.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Talking is key.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Are we worried about an idol at all on their side?
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 pm

I mean not that it really matters, but is there a chance one could have it?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah we need to consider idols. Another point to make is does anyone here want to flip and be the "Judas" essentially? No way. In which case the girls can run to the rest of us and say he flipped or they flipped and have the rest turn on that person. That would be smart on their part and dumb on ours.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

I wonder if they have an idol, and yeah what ever any of the women say, im still 100% with the men! Why would any of us even want to flip and join 4 desperate women, i dont know we should be able to easily start picking them off come merge.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Who seems the likeliest candidate for an idol? Jacqui or Amy?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm

daryl makes a good point, they pull some guys over to vote with them, and then turn on those guys and before we know it, its final 6 and all the girls are still there.

as for the idol, i think amy own immunity when it was offered, so she didnt win it, but someone could have always gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I went back and checked the challenge where we could play for a reward, and Amy won the immunity so she's the only one that for sure wouldn't have gotten a clue.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

My money is on Jacqui then, but yeah like people have said, they could have passed it around.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

I think that we should keep both of them around for the first post-merge vote, because it's the best bet for flushing it out. If we take the Amy/Jacqui 50/50 bet and we're wrong, they can pick off whoever they want.

If there is indeed a tribal challenge tonight, then we have to hope to win and leave them with three, enabling us to divide our votes.

If we merge already, it's going to be a more complicated thing to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 pm

i agree morgan, if they lose again tonight, i can see the idol played at thier tribal council, because they will turn on each other.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah I don't think any of us want to be the one's who flip cos they can easily run back to the others and say these two were ready to flip on you. It's not worth it.

Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, this is interesting. Got a message that implied that they're not exactly on the same page in their tribe. Amy didn't seem to know that Maggie was also trying to convince the guys. Whether that's true or not, I told Amy that someone else from her tribe certainly is contacting other guys.

More tribal division over there, glorious.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Jacqui expressed interest in working with us, seemed that way in the mail anyway. The standard "you have my vote if you need it"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 pm

I wanted to keep this secret until we needed it but as we're going into a merge soon we all should be on the same page so you should all know i have a HII to use to aid us should we need to play it. I got it the night of the reward challenge. That means one of either Maggie, Jacqui or Patricia has the other one. We have to be so careful. Goes without saying nobody wants to be "idoled" lol
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 pm

That's awesome man! We can use this Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Keep posting confessionals everyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Daryl Dixon wrote:
I wanted to keep this secret until we needed it but as we're going into a merge soon we all should be on the same page so you should all know i have a HII to use to aid us should we need to play it. I got it the night of the reward challenge. That means one of either Maggie, Jacqui or Patricia has the other one. We have to be so careful. Goes without saying nobody wants to be "idoled" lol

Sweet, way to be a team player!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks Smile we all need to be in sync as we go to merge. No point in us speculating if one of them has an idol when we now know 1 of 3 of them has it. Gives us the best chance to outwit whoever of them has the idol. We don't want one of us going home when they play it.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 pm

SO do you think its going to be merge tonight?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 pm

It's not that bad for us guys either way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah, i just dont think i will be here tonight, which sorta sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah, just the question of who has their idol and when it'll be played. We need it out the first chance we get.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Before the challenge tonight, something must be said...

YOU HAVE NOW MERGED!!! CONGRATS!!!

I will set up the new thread for the merged camp!

Just a reminder that your first individual immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern! Good luck!
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor's Camp - The RV
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next