Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor's Camp - The RV

Go down 
+7
Morgan
Dale
Hershel Greene
Carl
Merle
T-Dog
Zuchini Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn

Glenn

Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Notice he didn't ask us to sit anyone out.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Girl power rankings

1. Amy
2. Jacqui
3. Patricia
4. Maggie

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I would tend to agree on the first two but maybe switch Patricia and Maggie around.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:44 pm

We will pick em off 1 by 1
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Agreed Daryl, I'm just thinking Patricia has done more in challenges for them. Does Maggie even try? lol
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Lol I dunno but her damn Avatar is starting to irritate me Razz you start to lose your mind if you stare too long.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

well maggie handed my ass to me in one of the immunity challenges, where we paired up.

also if we need to sit people out, i might have to do it, since i will be going out to entertain the ladies tonight, and dont know if i will be back before 8.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

lol and its sooo big and from the vampire diaries i think...
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Alright, have fun with your cousins merle.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Anyone else get a message from Maggie? She seems to be at least fighting for her life a little bit
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Yeah she sent me one too. Trying to butter me up cause were lovers on the show or something. What did yours say? lol
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Haha she is scrambling. What did they say?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

To: Glenn
Posted: Today at 10:48 am
Subject: Hi sweetie
Hi sweetie I just realized we haven't talked at all but we're in love Anyways how have you been? I think we might be merging soon and I'm glad because I am just barely surviving on this side.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Basically trying to drum up some sympathy for her I think lol. Told me how she was on the bottom over there and how she just wanted to message me cause I'm on the bottom over here, didn't really try to form any sort of alliance or anything basically said that and was like "oh well, good luck then!". I guess she expected me to start freaking out or something lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh I just got mine lol Smile I ws starting to feel left out.

Very similar. Playing on the idea that I'm her dad, she knows she'll be first to go if the girls lose again, wishing me well since I'm on the bottom over here too haha. Desperate moves if I ever saw them.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 pm

I love having such an open tribe, so much easier to cut through all the BS coming from the opposition Very Happy . Gotta respect her for trying something though lol
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 pm

this is funny, because i got messages from both amy and jacqui last night, and those 2 wanted me to work with them to quote "you have 2 extra votes, if you want to get rid of someone you dont like"

and they also gave me the same run around, about how i am on the bottom, and the best i can do is 7th, in this game.

i understand they are desparate but you cannot go to every single guy and tell them the same thing, and expect them not to talk.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:20 pm

This is awesome. I agree with Rick, it's great that we talk because there is no way they can try and play us off against each other. To me, it doesn't matter what order they go in once we merge as long as they go.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 pm

I didn't get a message lol
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 pm

You will get one I'm sure lol.

It's pretty clear they are trying to flip this around. If anybody did want to flip it doesn't make sense, they would need 2 to get numbers and the two who flipped would be the first to go anyway once they took the rest of us out lol.

I like that their playing the game, we just need to stick together as camp sausage and not let a few titties perk our interest.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Smooth moves by the ladies though, have to give them some respect for trying. They even personalized the messages and all.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 pm

I don't think for one second that there not together as a 4. Patricia is down right obnoxious and if she acted like that and wasn't secure, she would have been voted out.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeah you have to respect them for doing all they can. If it were us in trouble I would be doing the same damn thing haha. Team sausage for the win!
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 pm

i agree with you glenn, all the girls are desparate, and its sad to see it happen.

we need a win tonight, because they will be forced to turn on one another.

and out of the 4 of them i have no clue who would go home

Last edited by Merle on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I told them that trying to plant a seed of doubt is not the best plan. I mean, based on what I got, they tried to make a case by saying 'what will happen once it's only the guys left? ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES?'

Yes, I am. If someone decided to flip, it would be a 100% confirmation of being at the bottom of the pack with them. They pretty much managed to make a case for the guys to stick together more than they helped themselves.

They tried, but not enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor's Camp - The RV
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next