Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST #2 CHATTING

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

So we get rid of Morgan or Maggie? i dont think it matters really.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Sorry I didn't notice this, so it's Maggie, then. Sucks for her.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 am

How do ya feel man about final 5? lol and beyond? It's critical we don't let them win the last 2 challenges.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 am

Well im down for you and i in the finals like we planned since the beginning of the game, Hershel should be gone next.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am

He's won two in a row and has to go next without a doubt. He's the single biggest threat to our plans but we're in a great spot right now.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am

We need to focus now more than ever. We 3 are solid to the end. There's no point any of us veering from our target. A move against each other would only bring negativity and it would be cowardly at this stage. We all know that but those two guys will flip it into a positive and try to make 1 of us flip over to their side. Not happening.

I'm so happy how we 3 managed to stick together the entire game, it's absolutely brilliant and if we are the final 3 it's gonna be a really enjoyable final tribal. Honestly I'll be happy whichever of the 3 wins cos really all 3 of us are winners, we will of outlasted 17 others and that's a tremendous achievement!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Yeah i know what you mean, i told you we could make it to the end didnt I Smile.

We just have to get through these last two tribals and we are set.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I always believed lol! Yeah, will you be here tonight for the challenge? Lets give it our all.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Yeah ill be here, same time as usual? 8 EST?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey man what happened to ya tonight? I thought I had posted here it was at 8. Anyways cool on Morgan leaving? We've really gotta win the final 4 challenge and put Hershel out.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 am

I know they will push you to make this massive game changing move and remove "a threat" but I know you'll stick by me as I would you. We just really have to make sure we beat Hershel at final 4 or my head's on the line.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:30 pm

I made an awful error. I spoke about voting Merle tonight if Hershel won immunity in the thread that had us and Merle in it! and he saw it!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Lol, thats never good! Do you think hes mad now? Dont worry we got this. You think its going to be a final 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm

It's a final 3 I think by what Zuchini said at the bottom of the last tribal. So Hershel is gonna push really hard to vote me out tonight, whatever happens. He's his mind made up, he's set on what he wants to do but like I just said in the tribal are he wants 1 or both to make a cowardly move so he looks like the warrior who battled his way to the end and managed to make a tight alliance turn on 1 of it's members. He would win much more easily than our 3 sat together.

IF Hershel wins tonight we'll vote Merle? I assume you're okay with that, I mean we've been together since the beginning and we don't have any other choice. If Merle votes you we're through but if he's smart he'll know to vote me IN CASE he predicts we'll vote him At least this way you'll make it through and I'll have a shot at a tie breaker with Merle.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah bro, i made my alliance with you on the very first day, i dont plan on going back on my word. Ill stay loyal all the way, and may the best man win, if you win ill be happy. At least someone i liked in this game wins lmao. If Hershel wins, ill be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 pm

So will I man, he's just too condescending at times, too much of the preacher! We need to drop him tonight but if he wins we vote Merle out, Hershel votes me and Merle will maybe vote me for the 2-2 BUT you should know I'm gonna try to convince him to vote you so it doesn't even go to a tie vote. I hope that's cool? You're gonna make the end either way but you won't have more than 1 vote this round. It's a critical point.We just need to hope it goes down. I'll come of looking the ass but the pressure is on with Hershel coming after me.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah bro, just do what you gotta do lol sall good here.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm

It is. Hershel is testing my patience big time. We'll run over our eventual plan after the immunity winner is announced and then pray it all goes off without a hitch lol. You've been an amazing partner, one of the best I've ever worked with. Now lets take it to the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Ditto brother!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Hey man, so Hershel won again. Sucks eh? So we're faced with voting Merle out. Horrible. Absolutely horrible but there's no other choices now. I feel really sad we have to lose Merle at this stage. So close to the end.

How do you feel? Annoyed? It is what it is.

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Merle thinks I'm voting you along with him, Hershel is voting me so our votes take Merle out. I hate this, losing Merle and Hershel making the end! One of us MUST win!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 am

Dam man where are you? I've waited and waited for you to come on and vote but you haven't. Merle is voting you, you've penaltied, Hershel is voting me so I can't do a thing for you. Sad To be totally honest I was torn between you or Merle. I've been so close with both of you and I was so torn on which to vote and if either of you would blindside me or not. I had full faith you wouldn't and was prepared to vote Merle out with you but you've just gone AWOL it seems and I waited to the last couple of voting minutes to vote but I had to vote you. There was nothing else I could do. With a penalty vote and Merle's vote and Hershel's on me, I can't vote for myself.

I'm soooo sorry! I just dunno what happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

You guys <3

I would have been like "if this is forest chat two, then where the fvck is ONE?"
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:55 am

lol me and daryls bromance was so much better only 9 pages on this one, me and daryls had 20 something. lol
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:35 am

Lol yeah, which was one of the reasons why I went with you. I have a heart! lol somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST #2 CHATTING
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5