Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 am

So the day starts off great with carl one, that makes me happy, he was just annoying and he hardly said anything. Also morgan is tight with us know and me and him are talking, im making it my job to make him and hershel feel comfortable in this allaince and not feel on the bottom of the food chain, which they are.

So i see that its 8:02 where i live and i log on to see the challenge going and its a fucking catastrophe! i swear everyone is just posting and posting, and no one is listening to anyone and it was such a fucking wreck it was rediculous, then hershel got his superhero cape on and takes it upon himself to basically divide the numbers up how he wants it, which is all over the fucking place with no strategy, versus many of us who said to keep it even. He sent it in and im already pissed, cause i know we lost before Rickie even announced anything.

and then they want to start over analyzing, "maybe the least coins win" 0.o are you fucking kidding me? have you never played an imdb game before, i've played the coin challenge before, every day i feel like im on a tribe with a bunch of useless newbies, and it angers me more by the day. and then glenn of all people, puts his cape on about sending the numbers. i mean really people? you really want to make an acutal post and "i wanna be the one who sends the numbers" who the fuck cares, just send them, its not that important, cause while its a luck challenge, there still is strategy.

you need to divide the coins up semi evenly, and then you have more of a chance to get a high score, which the girls got down pat, instead we used the strategy of whatever the fuck was going on in hershel's head, which im starting to think is absolutely nothing.

so like i knew, the girls win because they knew how to play the game, and i really think i could work better with them, because they seem, i dont know, to actually have a brain and know how to work on a team? i swear its such a foriegn concept to my tribe. Hershel was pissed cause it was a luck challenge, and he shouldnt even bother. oh please, cry me a fucking river, now he outs himself as a whiner about challenges, gee i wonder who that could be, mystery means nothing to these people.

So we lose, and i feel compelled to just address my tribe, i dont know why, maybe its because i hate losing, but i addressed them to just say to calm the fuck down, and just lets listen, and also give an open discussion about what we can do, i swear i really am like the leader of this tribe, and that position sucks.

im really hoping we can get rick voted out, cause he is just plain annoying, maybe even moreso than carl, because hes is like never here for the challenges, and then after we win or lose, then he fucking posts "good job guys" "good job ladies" where the fuck were you this entire time? it makes him look like a huge jerk and he is. Shane tells me that he wants dale out. ugh my life SUCKS right now.

i couldnt give a fuck about dale to be honest, but the point that i have to stay with rick in this game makes me sick to my stomach. Shane gave me some bullshit about how dale is sneaky. what the fuck? how the fuck is he sneaky IF HE DOESNT DO A FUCKING THING? so anyway, i used this as an opportunity to step back and not look so leaderish, cause i can fall into that role very easily, so i let shane make the choice.

So everyone agrees on dale, and i already have hershel on my plan to get rid of rick next. but now it sucks for me even more, cause i want to keep winning, and keep my allaince safe, but then that means i have to deal with rick, so im fucked 18 ways to sunday no matter how i play it. I can handle dale, he doesnt do shit, and when he is here, all he does is dress in his cheerleader uniform and do the whole "you guys are fast, we can get this!" "You guys are doing great!" Please this guy is gayer than me, why doesnt he just do me a favor and use his mouth for something more enjoyable, for the whole tribe, i hate tribe unity bitches, who dont do shit, you want to be a cheerleader? go sign up for it, not in a game.

So he is a done deal like carl, just waitng for the official tribal council, zuchini's questions this time around were probing as hell, and i am tempted to use "the game is afoot" as an answer. Morgan did a good job at saying there was no majority allaince, and such, and then robbie basically said why, wasnt i the tribe leader, basically saying "your the most coherent person on your tribe, why arent you herding them like the sheep they are". I made up some bullshit excuse and answer, and that was that. or so i thought.....

all of a sudden, gleen says hes voting dale out, ugh OMG i cant believe this, why are you going to cause unecessary drama? i hate my fucking tribe, sans shane and daryl, but half the time darryl is acting liek totally kyle "hey bro, dude we should, oh yea man, thats cool" please shoot me in the head with a grenade. ive honestly never worked with such a group of idiots before, and the best part is THEY ARE ALL FROM FUCKING IMDB, and they are acting like this is thier first game, completely in awe.

needless to say, dale realized we are actually playing a fucking game, and tries to save his ass, but its too late, most of the votes are in. and he throws rick under the bus, which is GREAT for me, any case i can make for rick to be out next ill take, thank you dale, you actually proved that you are good at something, and now you can walk away saying that you actually did something in the game, except sit on your ass. ugh looking back and his posts, i think i know who dale is now, and im pissed now, cause i like the person i think it is. oh well. again mystery is not a word for these people.

so rick actually decides to start playing too!! i know i was shocked as well, i dont know if i can handle all this simple ass game play going on in WEEK FUCKING THREE. and then rick says it, and i almost punch my computer, cause i cant believe he would make such a statement.

"Ive tried my hardest to contact my tribe"

What the fuck is he talkign about? tried your hardest? how many messages do i have from you? NONE Darryl? NONE Shane? NONE. oh wait you messaged dale, oh wow your really trying hard, your plastic trophy will be in the mail, jesus christ. i wanted to post somethings so bad, but i knew it was better to have them fight it out, and for me to watch and have the info pour in. They tried to get some allaince together, but rick is a smarmy piece of shit, as i suspected (i knew detective school would pay off) and i guess ignored dale. and now they are fighting like an old ass married couple who hasnt gotten any in years.

then all of a sudden rick realizes once dale is gone, he will STILL be the most useless player ive ever had the misfortune of being on the same tribe with, and posts this nice message, right under the one where he was bashing dale to "i dont want to be a jerk, im sorry, ill take it all back" ugh please, any gay drama love stories can be directed to henry or mikey's PM box on imdb. not here.

rick is the next to go, i dont care what anyone says, i will go as far to say that im voting rick and my vote is in, if i have to strong arm it like that i will. Well that wraps it up for another week, hopefully we can get some momentum and win the next couple, i need to see those girls turn on eachother. Well after they get rid of thier next inactive (andrea). But after that it will be interesting to see who goes.

See you after the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm

LMFAO these are gold, man.

So who did you think I was then?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:27 pm

lmao omg these are so embarassing, and ill tell everyone now, these arent acted or me trying to be in character at all, unfortunatly i had some personal issues going on at the time, and used my confessionals to vent.

i had ideas on who people were, but i dont remember now. lmao

all my confessionals get more chill toward the end.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Ive read most of them and they're AMAZING! Quite impressive really.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Get a room.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm

impressive? cause i was a bitch? lmao
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm

they were entertaining. Moreso than someone like Amy's, who just quit hahahahhahahah <33333

Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

John, refer to my reply picture to you from last night in Nicole's game (the GIF one)
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

glad i could be your punching bag during your difficult time hahahah
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm

lm sorry rick, i thought it was funny though how i mentioned both henry and mikey's names in this confessional,lol
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:26 pm

John is gay too! Half, but still!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Lmao Will is such a stress head. He was fucking freaking out in these confessionals. Quality. Mine are far too composed and focused but in all honesty there were very few times I felt angry and certainly not to this extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 6   Confessional 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead :: Merle Confessional - Runner Up #2-
Jump to: