Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 am

I'm not paranoid lol this is the one time I've shown any sign of shakyness, you've shown tonnes more paranoia than I have so please don't say that Very Happy you just made me nervous asking about my track record and saying you were shaky about Hershel's vote. That's all but I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 am

i was just asking about your track record because im just a curious guy. i cant believe that shane might actually penalty, unless he come on like an hour ago to vote and left.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

If he did his time would of updated. Makes no difference to us but it does suck for him Shocked strange.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 am

yea that is weird. but it does kind of work out for us, as we dont have to worry about him getting sneaky and tieing the vote.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am

True that, I just can't believe he did this. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 am

yea i know, who penalties at final 4?

oh well, i mean, not to sound mean, he wasnt going to win, but still he was a nice guy.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am

lol!!! He was, and so loyal to us. Shocked. Well nothing left but to see it confirmed now. You ready to rock the final 3? lol One of us gotta win. Can we even come up with a plan to hurt Hersel's chances?

I would suggest we don't put his game down, it's only gonna make us look bad, ganging up 2 on 1. He may get a lot of sympathy for that and if he holds his own he'll def get respect. I suggest we focus on ourselves and and our game as much as possible without putting each other down also cos that can get ugly. I've seen it before. People work together all the way and at the end it's suddenly "I told him to do this, I came up with this plan to do that, I manipulated his vote the entire time" and it's not nice for anybody.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Merle wrote:
maggie just sent me this

"The way I heard it is that 3 people are getting votes tonight. Me, Daryl and Glenn. Glenn wants Daryl out. Daryl wants Glenn out. Daryl said he has someone else and Glenn said he has someone else. Us 2 with either side would be majority since I will get at least one vote so 4 would be majority. I understand if you dont want to do it but if I go tonight and it turns out that you were not in the majority you have no chance. If you save me tonight then you have majority and if you would have had it either way you can vote me out tomorrow."

i dont know how to interpret this.

That is so simple to interpret. lol

Glenn was targetting Daryl and said he has another vote.
Daryl was targetting Glenn and said he has another vote.
Rick was voting me.
So 4 people is majority.
Use me for a vote to ensure you have majority.
If you didnt have majority before you do now with me.
If you did have majority then you just reassured yourself then vote me out next.

What was so hard to get? Laughing
BTW I sent that message to like 5 people lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11