Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Please post your final thoughts here.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Abuela

Abuela

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 pm

So....final thoughts. Alright then. Everyone in the game was really fucking annoying. Every fucking last one of those douchewhores at one point or another. The men we're fucking annoying as all hell, especially that asshole Glenn. Like, why in the history of fuck would you ever keep that fucking gook fairy around, buzzing about like the nasty mei lo soup he is. IDK if that's a real soup, I made it up, but I'm sure it exists since we all know those people enjoy their 'lo' and ending words with 'ei'.

The women, oh sweet jesus the women, ew. Patricia, was nothing but a fucking weave wearing ghettofatuluz hookahrr. Jacqui....jacqui, jacqui, jacqui. Jacqui clearly wasn't think what was best for her in voting out Lori. Oh, I think she may regret that. Carol, turns out to be follower-y. Same with Maggie. I felt like an unappointed leader of my tribe. Not surprising though, it's happened before. Happen again.

Anyways, over all as much as these fucking bitches pissed the living shit out of me, God I wish they were more ruthless, I loved them because we had a lotta good laughs and fun times making fun of Glenn. Such an easy mark.

Rickie, Robbers, the game was exactly what I predicted it to be...hence why I quit. I didn't wanna play to begin with, but people kept shoving their foot down my throat about it. Sorry I couldn't stick around. It was fun while it lasted and as creator of the PPA - power pussy alliance - i expect them to not let me down. GL ya fat whores.

R&R - GL with your next season.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 pm

The PPA alliance should win best alliance ever, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Abuela

Abuela

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

ikr?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down