Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am

Please post your final thoughts for this game after being the third voted out.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Dale

Dale

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Being voted out third is a major bitch, but the only good thing is that I was not the first person voted out from this tribe which would be pretty embarrassing. I know that I was not the most active person in this game and all, but the irony about all this is now I have more time to actually get involved in the challenges to make a difference. My main goal towards the end when I knew I was on a sinking ship (Titanic reference ftw) was that I was going to make an attempt to bring Rick down with me. I hope his true colors are obvious to everyone else or else he's going to sashayy his way to the top snapping his fingers left and right, which would be even more annoying than being third voted out. The thing that sucks a lot though is the fact that Glenn seems to be so far up his ass just based on something Rick told me via private message, so I'm hoping that they turn on each other soon because they're both vermin that need to be exterminated from existence.

Also, T-Dog is a complete moron who probably does not even have a clue of what's going on in the game and for that I hope he's taken out too for being a mindless sheep, but if he's not targeted right away, then he's obviously whored himself out to everyone in the tribe and won't be disposed of until late in the game. I hate people who overalign in games and then disappear for weeks at a time. If you're going to be annoyingly inactive, then don't build a web of alliances behind you. It's just a gross mess.

The only decent person in my tribe would be Herschel (I believe I spelled his name right?) and that's because he had the cojones (I hope it offends the like of those who are so uptight about etiquette and politeness, RICK) to tell me that he could not do anything to save me in this game. I like how it's ballsy because I find blunt honesty hard to do, but he didn't give me false hope or stop replying to my messages. I straight up asked him if I was the target and he said I was and there was nothing any of us can do about it. That's a true player right there. He was pretty direct with you and wasn't as slimy as others.

This game was an interesting one, but I knew I wouldn't last long. I had never even heard of "The Walking Dead" until Zuchini asked me to play this game. I don't know how I played Dale and if that's how he is in the show, but I assumed he's a grumpy old guy since his name is Dale and that's probably the worst name in the world besides Neil.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 pm

I hope I entertained you with the drama factor I provided. I didn't want to be a boring inactive so I tried to juice it up for you at the end <3
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm

You did great Smile
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

OMW I couldn't see the rest of the TC area? I wanana know what they said when I elft
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

You will see all the comments, in the episodes Wink
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:57 pm

elft<3333

I have to wait that long? That's fine haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts
Page 1 of 1