Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to say something

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

I need to say something Empty
PostSubject: I need to say something   I need to say something EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

i think the biggest problem in our last two losses, is that we are just too quick to jump, i wasn't here for the card challenge, but i feel that if we had just slowed down to see what cards we had, we could have marched to victory, easily, cause the challenge looked like a breeze for the girls.

in this challenge, i got here at 8:02 and before i could even post, all the numbers were chosen and sent to the host, and the whole tribe was divided as to whether we should do it semi evenly, which i suggested, or jumble them up and hope for the best, which we did, and it bit us in the ass.

we really need to slow down, if we had given our selves more than 2 minutes to figure things out, we probably would have won this one too, but everyone gets so excited and just does something on a whim, and that is not going to win us challenges.

we really need to regroup here, and when challenges come, we need to sit and talk it out before something happens, this challenge when i got here, the numbers were already sent and it was only 2 minutes after the challenge, we had a full 5 minutes, where we could have talked it out some more.

im posting this not to be mean, but just to lay it out on the table, we all know that a tribe swap is imminent, and if we keep losing challenges cause we are too quick to hit the send button, we are going to lose people, and lose numbers, and if a tribe swap does happen, and in both tribes the woman are dominating, guess what? we are ALL screwed, all because everyone is too quick to be the one to step up.

im not placing the blame on any one here, cause i have as much to blame as well, for being a bit late to this challenge, and being absent from the card challenge. I know we are a strong tribe, and we are getting beaten, not even on luck, but on technicalities, and just the 'too many cooks in the kitchen' mentality.

i hope none of you take this as an attack, but i thought i would just address everyone, and then this can be an open forum for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: I need to say something   I need to say something EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

I think that's fair enough. I will say though that I didn't send until 4 minutes had passed and you can check the timestamp on ratatouille's post if you want to be sure. 5 minutes isn't a long time when we all have to refresh the page, etc. Is there a chat site we could use that wouldn't compromise identity?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I need to say something   I need to say something EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 pm

You bring up fair points but like Hershel says it was almost 5 minutes and it takes time to refresh etc.

Good that you care so much about us though lol keep the team strong and we'll win the next one boys!
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: I need to say something   I need to say something EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Everyone, keep writing confessionals on what your thinking!
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: I need to say something   I need to say something EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I agree to an extent. I think we are trying to play with so much haste and compromise that no one is exactly sure about what we're doing and, as it happened both today and yesterday, we end up going for a decision that is not thought through completely. Despite that, I think it's hard to find that control in the middle of everything that is going on, so there is clearly no one to blame. We all jump the gun, but, at least so far, we have managed to stick together as well.

We'll get 'em next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to say something   I need to say something Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to say something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead :: MEN'S CAMP-
Jump to: