Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor's Camp - The RV

Go down 
+7
Morgan
Dale
Hershel Greene
Carl
Merle
T-Dog
Zuchini Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Aww I was looking forward to squashing the women's spirits tonight with a resounding win. Oh well there's always another day for that, good stuff let's get the lead back tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

We take our luck when we can get it lol. See you guys tomorrow!

I'm off to hunt some mutha fuckin deer to feed you lot...
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

That is awesome, i guess they expelled her since she only posted once, and its week 3 and hasnt done anything.

This is great cause all girls are probably pissed that the hosts did that, cause now next tribal, they will need to actually strategize.

this is our time guys, the tribes are even now, and we still have 16 people left in the game.

Last edited by Merle on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 pm

We're just going to have to streamline everything and take it calm next time around. We have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Whos here?
Back to top Go down
T-Dog

T-Dog

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:12 am

More nights off would be groovy.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 am

Hey guys. I don't think I'm going to be able to be here tonight, I'm sorry. The charity I work with has organised a last minute collection before good Friday so they need as many helpers as possible. I'll try and be back in time, but if I'm not please forgive me! Good luck - you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

It seems like not having a challenge yesterday is backfiring, since I might not be here tonight either because my services are needed (I moonlight as an interpreter). I might make it, might not. I'll try harder knowing that Hershel has similar issues.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Sadly it looks like I'll be working late tonight.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Man, this is not looking too good.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 pm

So people missing. Hershel, Morgan, Glenn.

Any others?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:48 pm

I should be here, i will try my best not to let you down boys.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:57 pm

I might still make it, I'm going to try like hell. Not a good stage to be down at.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Tonight's challenge is a VERY important one that you wont want to miss.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Zuchini Man wrote:
Tonight's challenge is a VERY important one that you wont want to miss.

Oh GREAT! pig
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 pm

I've got work tonight, but I'm gonna try to schedule my break around the challenge and then get to a smart phone lol. So put me down as a maybe
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 pm

oh man this is great, very important? were probably switching tribes, or both tribes are going to tribal and its an individual immunity challenge.

if its a tribe switch, i really liked working with all of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Its been a roller coaster ride that's for sure, i wouldn't have had it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

but hey its all speculation at this point, so who knows whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Hope it's not a tribe switchup, but if it is hopefully there can be some male tribe solidarity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

It would be wise to write a confessional about what you think will happen at the challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 am

First off i have to say those women got something crazy going on over there.

they voted off Abuela. honestly i am kind of shocked, she had alot of posts, and seemed to be pretty active in the challenges. Oh well, possibly first blindside of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:25 am

I can't believe Abuela went home, that's insane. She was pretty strong in the first challenge. I wonder what their game is.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 am

I was stunned myself when I surfed the members list and noticed her name was in black. Thought I had missed something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Camp - The RV   Survivor's Camp - The RV - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor's Camp - The RV
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next