Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacqui

Jacqui

FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Well they said they think Dale has an idol, but wasn't he voted out before the idol challenge?
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

so hes saying dont vote dale bc he might have an idol? why would he say that? i think they're really voting in that direction or maybe one of us idk
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

No he is saying that if we vote Dale it might flush the idol out lol.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm Topic: Re: dale
why do you think rick doesnt have the idol

Dale
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm Topic: Re: dale
I'm going to vote Morgan if it means one of those obnoxious guys will leave. I know that there's that idol, but apparently Rick doesn't have it. I do know that if they feared that he was in serious trouble, someone would play it on him. Fugbeast.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 pm

guys i havent watched survivor in along while, what exactly are the rules with an idol. if someone plays it and is voted on do they keep it?
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Oh I thought that was a PM from Rick, my bad girl lol.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Can I go ahead and vote for Morgan?
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

which one? the first one where i said dales bad for morale was for rick and the last message i sent is from dale..

They are REALLY going at it in Tribal Counsel #9
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Wait it was Rick who sent the first PM. He wants us to think Dale has an idol but I am sure Dale left before the Idol challenge happened. So that is why I don'y get why Rick is telling you he might have the idol.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

the hey hot stuff message was to rick to get ppl to vote for dale instead of us, and my last one was from dale saying hes voting morgan, and i asked why he thinks rick doesnt have the idol
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 pm

yes. he said they WERE THinkn he might have it he came back and maybe Zuchini gave him a break but implied it was unlikely, as i also concur it as unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh. Well hopefully they don't all vote Dale so one of thiers go home tonight, but then as long as it;s one of you girls.

Yes Maggie, Morgan is the vote.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

so what are the rules with the idol guys, if someone plays it and they are not voted on do they keep it or if not enough votes do they keep it

I will ask Zuchini as well
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

voting now!
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: ANSWERS   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Mr Man
If someone plays an idol, they automatically lose it even if no one voted for them. If they play it and they got votes, those votes dont count and the person with the highest after them goes.

Dale
I've heard he (rick) doesn't, but that doesn't mean people wouldn't use it on him. He's still got connections. Everyone is so up his ass it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2